Piper's story

I went downstairs and Chester was sitting on the couch in the living room checking his phone. I sat down and he puts his phone on the table.

"Is she okay?" he asks.

"Yeah. I think so. What do you think happened to her?" 

"No idea. But it must have been something horrible." Chester says looking down to the floor and he had this sad face.

"Baby. I know you have been through things that is unforgettable to you. But maybe it's not that horrible."

"Baby girl I saw the looks on her face. It's horrible." he says.

"Um..." we heard a voice behind us. I looked back and Piper was standing behind the couch. 

"Hey. Do you feel better?"

She nods and she hold her arms a crossed her chest.

"Are you cold?"

She shook her head no. 

"Come sit with us." I said patting the couch next to me. She comes to sit next to me. And she looks down to the floor.

"How old are you Piper?"

"F-fifteen." she says stuttering.

"We should probably get you home then. Your parents must be worried."

"M-my parents is d-dead." she stutters.

I looked up at Chester and he sighs. 

"Where do you live?" Chester asks.

"Please don't take me back to them. Please." she begs and she starts crying. I take her hand. 

"Who are the them you are talking about?"

"M-my foster parents. P-please. T-they are awful people." she says stuttering while she is crying.

Chester looks at her and I could see he's getting this sad look in his eyes. He gets up and he sits on the table in front of her and he takes her hands into his. She pulls away.

"You can trust me Piper. I want to help." Chester says in a soft voice.

She looks up to him and she sighs.

"What happened to you?" he asks her with a concerned look on his face.

She looks down. She doesn't say anything.

"Okay let me tell you something about me to show you that you can trust me."

She looks up to him and Chester looks to the floor and he sighs. 

"I was abused by a family friend when I was 9 years old. The man forced me to do things I didn't want to do." Chester looks down to the floor. 

Piper looks at him and then she looks to the floor as well.

"That's what these people are doing to me." she says crying.

Chester looks up to her and he takes her hand gently this time being careful. She looks up to him.

"They adopt kids to use them for sexual things. I runaway because... They locked us up in rooms. And then get random people to come and... Do things... it's like a business to these people. The man is... molesting young girls.... All my age and younger.... But the woman is the worst.... She lets men.... older men... Pay to...." she says crying.

I gasp in shock. Chester had tears in his eyes. For the first time I saw Chester vulnerable. Chester looks to the floor and he sighs. 

"Fuck." he sighs out. 

"Please don't let me go back there. Please." Piper begs.

"I want you to show me where this place is Piper." Chester says.

"No please... They will kill me...." she says and she was panicking.

"Piper it will be okay. Chester wants to help." I said taking her hand.

"Please... I can't...." 

"They won't know it was you Piper." Chester says.

"I'm the only one who escaped." she says.

"I'll get help. Just trust me. They won't hurt you again. I promise." Chester says.

"Alright." she says looking to the floor.

"You can stay here till we get you some help." Chester says.

She looks up to him and she smiles slightly.

"T-thank you." 

"I need to go see someone. But I want you to come with me." Chester says. Both Piper and I looks at him confused.

"He's a good friend of mine. He can help us." Chester says. 

He gets up and gets his keys. Then he turns to us. 

"We first need to get her some decent clothes." Chester says. I nod at him. 

"Lets go then." Chester says and he goes to the door. Piper and I followed him and we get in the car. We first went to a shop and I went into the shop to get Piper something her size to wear. I paid and went back to the car. I get in and hand the bag to Piper.

"I hope it's the right size. I had to guess." I say.

She takes it out. A pair of jeans and a lose white top. She smiles.

"You guessed right."

Chester put his rear view mirror up so he can't see her changed and she put the clothes on. 

"Thank you for helping me." she says, Making both Chester and I smile at each other.

Chester drove to his friend house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.