Pulling through these bad nightmares part 2

I start to toss and turn and I feel like I'm getting hot. I kicked the duvet off from me and I was getting nightmares from the time I was in prison. I was shaking too. Turning from left to right. 

******

"No." I said softly. 

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in here?" the girl asks while touching my cheek. I turn my face away from her. 

"Get away from me." I said and I kept looking down.

The girl goes down with her hands to my chin, she lifts my chin up, holding it tight in her hands and she hits me with her fits, straight on my cheek.

"Stop!" I yelled holding my hands over my head to protect myself.

**********

I feel someone's hands on me and I hit it off.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Baby girl calm down. You're just having a bad dream." Chester says trying to hold me.

I pushed him away and keep yelling at him to leave me alone. 

"Baby girl it's me." he says. And I punched him in his face and he lets go. 

I get up and run to the bathroom and I sit in the corner with my legs curled up in a bundle. I laid my head on my knees. I tried to calm myself by rocking myself back and forth. 

I hear Chester coming in the bathroom. He comes to me and he sits in front. He takes my hand and holds it tight. 

"Baby girl."

I just start to cry. He moves to come sit next to me and he puts his arm around me. He pulls me to his chest and he comforts me while I just cry it out.  

After a while I look up to him and he wipes the tears away. I look at his cheek and it was red. I put my hands over my mouth in shock.

"Did I do that?" I asked him.

He nods and looks to the floor. I look to the floor and sighed. I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry baby."

"Are you alright?"

"I had a nightmare." I said and I laid my head on his shoulder. "A bad one."

"Yeah I figured by the way you were acting." he says and he puts his arm around me.

"I'm sorry I hit you." I said softly. 

"It's okay baby girl. I'll probably would have done the same." he says chuckling. I kisses me on my forehead. 

I look at him and rub his cheek. I get up.

"Let me go take care of that for you baby."

"Baby girl it's fine." 

"Please let me do this. It will make me feel better."

He chuckles and he gets up and he showed me to go first. We go out of the room and go down the hall to the stairs. We went down and go to the kitchen. We walked to the fridge and he stand at the island and lean against it while I get an ice bag out of the fridge. I went to him and I put the ice bag on his cheek where I hit him. I look at him in his eyes.

"I'm really sorry."

"It didn't hurt baby girl." he chuckles. He puts his hands on my hips and hold me closer. He leans in to kiss me and I closed my eyes. He kisses me and my hand goes down with the ice bag to his shoulders. He flinches.

"That's cold baby girl."

"I'm sorry." I chuckled and take the ice bag off. He chuckles and nods.

I go back to the fridge and put the ice bag back in the fridge. I go back to him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you." I said softly. I hugs me back.

"No problem baby girl. Lets go get some more sleep in." 

I nod letting him go and we went back to the room. We get back in the bed and he holds me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and I slowly drift away back to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.