Maddie and Mike's day

Today Maddie is getting married. I'm about 8 months pregnant. Maddie had to change my dress fittings about a thousand times. Every time I went for the fitting I picked up more weight. It was quiet a journey with this pregnancy. I can't wait to hold our baby now anymore. Counting the days off. 

We were in the room busy getting ready for the wedding. I took turns to help Sammy getting Maddie ready. I get tired easily now with the due date so close. Sammy helps me to get ready and I help her to get ready. I wasn't showing much but it does make me very tired. Sammy helps Maddie put her dress on while I put mine on. Sammy gets dressed and we put on our shoes. Maddie luckily decided for my sake she will give us flat ballet shoes. 

We were done and we left the room to go to the aisle

We were done and we left the room to go to the aisle. Sammy and I were walking in front of Maddie. Sammy hooked her arm with mine. And we get at the aisle.

 I saw Rob and Dave in the aisle, standing opposite of each other

 I saw Rob and Dave in the aisle, standing opposite of each other. They solute when they see Maddie. I chuckled. They are doing the same to Maddie like they did for me. Rob takes Maddie and Sammy and I walked in front of them. He gives her to Dave. Then Dave gave her to Brad. Brad gave her to Joe. Joe gave her over to Chester.

Sammy and I walked and I felt butterflies and lots of cramps. I stopped a bit and took a deep breathe and we kept going. 

We stood there with Mike and he looked very handsome. Black and grey suit. 

I kept my arm hooked to Sammy

I kept my arm hooked to Sammy. And I felt the cramps again, squeegeeing her a bit.

"Are you okay?" she whispers. 

"Yeah. Just some cramps. Doctor said it's normal to get cramps so close to the time." I said.

The guys all joined Mike at the altar when Chester handed Maddie over to Mike. The priest starts with the ceremony. They kissed and we all left to the get ready to throw confetti at them. Chester comes to me and he takes my had. We throw them with the confetti and went to the reception. 

We were just about to sit down when I get a big and painful cramp, making me frown and bent down holding the chair as a comfort

"Baby girl are you okay?" Chester asks me. 

"Big cramp. Very painful."

"Do you need me to take you to the hospital?"

"No. I'm fine." I said. 

He nods but frowns at me. I sat down and smiled at him. He sits down and it was time to give the toasts. Chester gets up and looks at Maddie.

"Maddie the reason we all took you down is because you are official now a soldier and apart of this family. Welcome to the family." he says and we all toast. She nods and smile at him.

I get up and I was about to give my toast to Maddie. I get another big painful cramp and it lasted a while. I hold on to the chair again and frowned and moaned in pain. Chester gets up and he tries to help me. Next moment everything was wet under me. 

"Um... Baby I think my water just broke." I said. 

He looks down and sees the water. 

"We need to go." he says. 

"What happened?" Mike asks.

"My water just broke." 

"Oh wow. Baby Bennington wants to come on our wedding." Maddie says laughing.

"Congrats you two but we have to go." I said.

Chester gets our things and we left to go to the hospital. 

We get at the hospital and they took me in. Few minutes later a baby boy was born. They give me the baby and Chester stood next to me rubbing his hand gently. He smiles and he kissed me on the forehead.

"What do we call our baby boy?" I asked looking up to him.

"Tyler." he says smiling. I chuckled.

They took me and the baby to our room and Chester go get our things. He comes back and Tyler were sleeping. I was sleeping too but woke up when he came in. He puts our things down and he laid next to me on the bed. He holds me close to him.

"We are officially a family now." he says smiling.

I smiled and he kissed me on the mouth. We laid there and I fell asleep again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote. This is the end of the story. Next part is just a letter. Thank you for reading it.