Night with Mike and Maddie part 2

A/N: I just want to remind you that none of this is true. Just a fanfiction. Don't think that I'm hating on anyone in this story. I love Chester and Mike very much. Don't take anything offensive in this story. Just a fiction. Just made up. I respect both a lot. Chester is my hero and always will be. In this part there will be a lot of cursing, violence and sexual content. You have been warned. Read at own risk. I hope I can get this part done the way I hope. It's the first time I'm writing something like this like in this chapter so I hope it works out well. Have fun reading this part. And please don't get offensive with it. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the guest bathroom upstairs. Mike was standing outside the bathroom and I just smiled slightly making way for him, guessing he wants to use the bathroom too. He looks at me and he smiles, looking me up and down. I just ignored it and walked away, but Mike grab me on my wrist. I looked back to him looking at him with confusing.  He pulls me back to him. 

"Are you and Chester a thing?" he asks me. 

I was so nervous. He was holding my wrist tightly. I look down to his hand, trying to break my hand free. I feel this knot in my throat and I tried to swallow it down. I start shaking a bit and I was very nervous.

"Um... I-..." I stutter and can't find my words to speak. 

He looks me up and down and pulls me closer to him. He puts his hands on my lower back and pushed himself up against me. I try to break free from him but I failed cause I was shaking too much and was so nervous. I tried to speak or say something but I was just completely numb. I had no self control of myself. He pushes me against the wall, holding me with his hands on my waist. He takes his one hand and put his finger on my bare skin, on my chest, going down with his finger to the cleavage of the dress. My breath was getting heavier from the nerves making it hard for me to breath and making me squeak. He puts the same finger under the material of the dress, directly on my skin, moving it up to take the sleeve off of my shoulder, making it drop down my arm. I tried to do something. But I was completely numb. I couldn't move, and tears were forming in my eyes. I turn my head towards the door of the bathroom, not letting him see that I'm crying. He takes that same finger and move it to the other side, and did the same with the other sleeve. The dress sleeves were down to my arms. He takes his finger and he takes the dress in my cleavage pulling it down to reveal my breasts. A crying sound came out my mouth. He comes with his mouth to my ear.

"It's ok baby don't cry." he says into my ear and he sucks my ear lope. And kiss me down my neck, down on my bare chest. I squeegeed my eyes shut letting the tears drop down on my face. 'Just do something Emma. Try to move.' I said to myself in my head. He spreads my legs with his foot and he pushes himself up against me, making squeak again. He takes his hand and puts it on my leg, moving up under the dress and he puts his hand on my butt, squeezing it while he kisses me in the neck and grinding himself up against me. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hear the familiar scream echoing around me. 

Chester pulls Mike on his shirt off of me. I opened my eyes, that was filled with tears, looking at Chester. I see he had this serious, mad and angry expression on his face and darkness in his eyes. He throws Mike against the wall and he punches Mike. He was angry and frustrated with Mike. From what I could see. I've never seen this side of Chester since I worked for him. It was like he was another person. He keeps punching Mike, throwing him against the walls. But Mike doesn't hold back, he starts to fight back. Yelling at Chester to stop. 

"I fucking get you a girl that you would like and you try to fuck my girlfriend in my fucking house." Chester yells at Mike, swinging more fits around at Mike. Mike pushed Chester against the wall and he punched him.

"Stop it Chester. I didn't know you were a thing. I asked her and she didn't say anything. She just stuttered." Mike yells.

"You made her fucking nervous Mike! She's not used to the attention. But she is fucking mine. Get it!" Chester yells.

"I hate it when you turn into this person." Mike keeps yelling at Chester. Chester looks at him mad and angry, breathing hard with these dark eyes, leaning against the wall. Mike steps back and he walks away.

"Fuck you Chester." he says and he walks down the stairs. He slams the front door when he leaves the house.

"See you later babe." I hear Maddie yelling from downstairs and she leaves too. 

I wiped the tears away. I know I should have probably said something to Mike. I just couldn't get anything out. I tried to say something. I looked at Chester he still had the same expression on his face like he had when he pulled Mike off from me. He puts his hands on his head, grabbing it. He shakes his head, frustrated he screams. I've never seen him like this. What is happening? I didn't know what to do. I pulled myself together and I walked to him. 

"B-baby?" I stutter.

He looks at me, he still had that darkness in his eyes. 

"I-I'm s-sorry. I-I tried to do s-something. I-I was too numb to do a-anything." I stutter it out.

He takes my hand and he walks to his room. He pushes me against the wall. He wasn't Chester I could see but he was mad and angry. I keep reminding myself and told myself. Just trust him. He promised he will never hurt you. He looks at me with these dark eyes. He had his hands on my hips, gripping it tight. It didn't hurt but it was a strong grip. He was breathing heavy.

"You are mine. Mine!" he says through gritted teeth. I nod my head yes. He picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist and pushed me against the wall again, while he put his hands under my dress, gripping my ass in his hands, grinding himself on me.

"This is all mine." he says through his gritted teeth. 

"It's all yours baby. I'm yours." I said with a heavy breath. 

He kisses me on the mouth hard and passionately. Making me moan in his mouth. He carries me to the bed and he puts me down on the bed. Looking at me with lust in his eyes. He goes to the bedside table, he opens the drawer and takes a condom out. He comes back to me and throws it on the bed. And takes his clothes off. He gets on top of me and he takes the dress off. I was breathing heavy, while he takes off my underwear. He looks at me. And then he kisses me hard and passionately on the mouth, making me moan in his mouth. He puts his hand on my clit, rubbing it hard into circles. I put my hands behind his neck pulling him closer to me while I was moaning in his mouth, he kissing me roughly with passion. He puts two fingers inside of me moving them in and out hard. Making me moan loud, tilting my head back and he kisses me in my neck. Everything in my body pulls together, while I was moaning loud, pushing my fingers into his back. Soon I released, and he takes his fingers out of me. He lifts me up on the bed a bit more. And he takes the condom and take the wrapper off, I was breathing heavy. He puts the condom on and he turns me on my stomach. He lifts me up on my knees and I put both my hands on the bed, standing doggy style on the bed. He pulls me closer on my hips and puts it inside of me, slamming into me hard when he has it in me. Making me moan loud. He moves in and out of hard and deep, gripping me on my hips. And I start screaming from the pleasure, everything pulling together in my body, wrapping my fingers between the sheets. He was moaning through his gritted teeth, while he was slamming hard into me. I released and he slams into me one more time deep and hard. 

"Fuck." he yells while he released. I was breathing heavy and he pulls out of me. He puts his clothes back on and walks to the door. He looks to the floor.

"I need to be alone for a while." He says and he walks out of his room.

I laid on my back and thought about what just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote. I hope this is good. I was trying to get to that darkness of Chester. I hope I got it at least a little bit. I tried my best with it.