Til you...

Chester and I woke up and I went to Piper's room. 

"Piper?"

She slowly wakes up and rubs her eyes.

"Yeah?" she says.

"Chester and I are going to the studio. Do you want to come with us or do you want to stay here with Lilly?"

"Can I go with you?"

"Yeah. Then you need to get up. We're leaving in an hour and a half." 

"Alright." 

I left her room and went back to our room. Chester just got out of the shower, getting dressed. I went to the shower and turned the water on and got undressed. I get in the shower. He comes in the bathroom.

"Is she going with us?" he asks. 

"Yeah."

"Alright. See you downstairs." he says. He brushed his teeth and he left the room. I get out of the shower and brushed my teeth. I went to the room and to the closet. I took out a red lose shirt and jeans and high heels to go with it. I put it on and added a red bangle. I put on some makeup and dried my hair and left it in its natural curls. I took a red hand purse and put my phone and car keys in it. With a set of my keys for the house. And I left the room.

I went to Piper's room and knocked on the door

I went to Piper's room and knocked on the door. She yells for me to come in. I went in and she was ready too. She had jeans with a pink sweater and pink sneakers and pink flower earrings. Her hair was in its natural way.

 Her hair was in its natural way

"Are you ready to leave?"

She nods and she comes with me downstairs. Chester was waiting for us.

"Ready to go?" he asks.

We both nod. 

"I think I should go with my own car. If Piper gets tired and wants to come home."

He nods and he takes his car keys. He puts the codes in for us to leave. 

"You want to ride with me or with Chester?" I asked Piper.

"With you." 

I nod and we left to the garage. Chester opens the garage doors for us and we get in. He gets in his Jeep and we drove off to the studio.