"Aww baby look at that lost puppy

"Aww baby look at that lost puppy." 

He looks at the puppy and he chuckles.

"Can you stop?" I asked.

He pulls over and he stops near the puppy. 

"You know you can't adopt everything that you see next to the road." he says laughing.

I chuckle. "It's just a puppy."

I get out and go to the puppy. I didn't see a collar around his neck. So I assumed someone just dropped him there. I pick him up and went back to the car. I get in and Chester smiles.

"He needs a bath." 

"He doesn't have a collar."

"Yeah I think someone probably left him next to the road."

"Then we can keep him."

"What do we call him then?"

"Chance." he says smiling.

"I like that." I said smiling.

He drives to our house and we get out. I took the puppy up to our room to give him a bath. I dried him after the bath and went back down with Chance. Chester strokes him and he smiles.

 Chester strokes him and he smiles

"We need to get him a collar." he says.

I nod and smile at him. Chester takes him and he sits on the couch with him. He starts playing with him. 

"What do we do with him tonight?"

"We'll ask Casandra to take care of him."

"We should probably get him some food." I said and he nods.

I went into the kitchen and got some left over food. I put it in a bowl and went to the living room. Chester puts him down at the bowl and he starts eating. I go back to the kitchen and get another bowl for some water. I put it next to the other bowl and he drinks some water. 

"Lets go get ready." he says and we went upstairs. 

We start to get ready for the wedding. I put on a pink and white dress with high heels. Chester put on a black suit. We went down and Chester asks Casandra to take care of Chance. Chance was sleeping on the couch. We left and went to the wedding.