The Plan

Chapter 17.

Draco's POV:

"Like like, like this?" I went over to her and kissed her on the lips, she blushed. "I wasn't expecting that," Kayla said. "Sorry, um I..." her lips crashed into mine. "It's fine." she whispered before kissing me again. "Well, that was productive. I guess I will see you in class tomorrow." I said opening the door for her to leave, I don't know why I did this but I just suddenly got very nervous. "Oh, I thought I would stay a bit longer, I mean it is only 1:00pm. If it is fine with you I will stay a bit longer?" she said. I was hoping she was going to say this. I closed the door and went over to her. I kissed her on the lips. It was a few hours later, Kayla's head was on my shoulder and we were just talking. "Do you want some dinner?" I asked. "Sure, I just need to get changed." I walked out of the room and into mine.

Kayla's POV:

I went into my room, Evie was on her bed looking at the plan.

Draco Has Fallen DHF (for short).

1. Talk to each other without fighting (COMPLETE)

2. Become friends (COMPLETE)

3. Become more than friends (COMPLETE)

4. Become a lot more than friends (NEARLY COMPLETE)

5. Tell him you love him. (INCOMPLETE)

In a black pen she had written how it has gone so far. "Evie what are you doing with the plan?" I asked. "What plan, Oh you mean this?" she pointed to the parchment in her hand. This is Draco has fallen or DHF for short. Ginny and I made it up." she handed me the paper that was now named. "Cool but I am not doing the dare anymore I told you that." I said. "We know but since you and Draco are doing the dare just not as a dare we thought we would technically still do it." Evie explained. "Hmm well you can fix the list then." I said. "Where, what happened is it good?" she asked. "Number three is complete but that's it I am not telling you anymore." I said. "OOH, please tell me what happened!" Evie pleaded. "Fine dragon boy and I kissed. Yes you can tell Ginny." I said. "YOU KISSED, OMG the plan worked, we had you fooled." Evie said. "What I am so confused," I said. "Follow me." we went to the Gryffindor common room where Ginny was sitting looking at Harry. "Stop drooling Ginny. Also Evie said you guys have a plan and it worked or something?" I said. "What," she said snapping out of her daydream. "Tell her about our plan." Evie said.

A/N: It was going to be too short if it was just Draco's POV.