Detention

Chapter 25.

Kayla's POV:

"Well that wouldn't be any fun now would it?" he said. "I guess not." I replied. He was still holding my hand but he had curled his fingers in mine. He gently placed his lips on mine. We stood there for a minute kissing with the moonlight illuminating us. "Malfoy and Hex, if I am correct it is the middle of the night and you two should be in bed sleeping. And since I am correct that means you two will see me in detention tomorrow." Professor Snape said. "Sorry professor." Draco and I walked off to the Slytherin common room. "Thanks a lot dragon boy, you got us into trouble." I said. "Well at least you get to spend some extra time together." he said giving me a side hug while we walked. His hand slipped down and grabbed for mine. I slipped my hand into his."You always think so highly of yourself but you are just like everyone else." I said. "Well if you think I am just like everyone else then why do you like me and not everyone else." he said. "I don't know why I like you because you act like a dick towards everyone but me." I said. "It doesn't change the fact that you like me." he smirked. We had reached the entrance to the Slytherin common room. I whispered the password. "Pureblood." we both walked into the common room and sat down in front of the fire, immediately our lips connected. I pulled away, "Draco, if we are just going to kiss I am going to leave. We can talk instead." I said. He agreed so we were talking till the sun came up.