She does like him

Chapter 2.

Evie's POV:

When two people clearly have an attraction towards each other, you can't just ignore it, you have to do something and as her friend I am going to do something. Correction Ginny and I are going to do something. We had to get them together somehow. "Well if you don't like him why did you blush?" I smirked. I would have been with Ryan my boyfriend, except it was Kayla's birthday. We talked about a plan to get them together. Ginny and I were hoping that the dare would turn out to be much more than just a dare. We knew that Kayla does like him. They were constantly throwing insults in each other's way. For them it was them saying how much they liked each other. Ginny and I knew this was going to be a task. Every boy in Slytherin wanted to be with Kayla. In fact most boys at Hogwarts wanted to be with Kayla. Kayla was constantly hit on. I sometimes still have that happen to me but because I am with Ryan now a lot of boys have made a good decision to stay away from me. Ryan goes loco when another guy is even a meter close to me. We decided that the list would only have 5 steps, Ginny and I had been organizing this dare for ages and we were so happy when we found out that we were having a sleepover with Kayla and we were going to play truth or dare. When Kayla and Draco exchange insults I see that they don't mean it, Kayla has wonderful brown eyes that light up everytime she sees Draco. Draco's steel eyes soften when he is around Kayla. Kayla does like him, but when he starts talking about blood status it gets her really annoyed. I really hoped this dare would work. Because Kayla is friends with Harry Potter, we were hoping that Kayla being with Draco would stop Harry and Draco fighting. We weren't counting on two much because after all he is Draco Malfoy, son of Lucius Malfoy. Icould tell Kayla wasn't looking forward to it.

A/N: I hope you are enjoying it so far.