I don't know, are we?

Chapter 21.

Kayla's POV:

"Thanks for the food and the talk, but you still haven't answered my question from before dinner, are we dating?" I asked. "I don't know? Are we?" he smirked. He got up gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. Evie started to giggle. "You two are such a cute couple!" she said. "But Evie, we might not even be dating so technically we might not be a couple." I said. "Well have either of you said will you go out with me?" she asked. "No," I said. "Well then you aren't dating, you are just very good friends who kiss." she said. "But I don't want to be his friend who is kissed. I want to be his girlfriend who is kissed." I said. "Well maybe he is going to ask you, just not yet." she said. "Well, whatever, I am going to go find Ginny and see if she has taken care of Harry and his stupid face." I told Evie. "Okay well I am going to go spent time with Ryan, we haven't seen each other for like ever!" she said leaving the room. I walked out of the room after her. I walked through the dimly lit corridors and up the stairs to get to the Gryffindor common room which I figured Ginny would be in.

A/N: this is really short but the next chapter is longer.