Ice skating

Chapter 47.

Kayla's POV:

"Bye, Dragon Boy," I said, letting go of his hand.

"You're going ice skating? How romantic!" Evie squealed.

"Can we come?" Ginny asked, while Evie furiously nodded her head.

"Fine, but you are to stay out of our way. And I will warn you, I am amazing at ice skating, so don't get jealous." I smirked.

It was true, I could do jumps and spins and twirls and leaps and all kinds of things on ice.

"Okay," Evie and Ginny said unison. They got up to go get their ice skates, I am assuming. Practically everyone had ice skates.

"Dragon Boy, we can go get our skates now." I smiled, taking his hand. Since we had started dating, I didn't like letting his hand not be attached to mine.

"Okay, Kitten. Bye, Blaise," Draco said, leading me out of the Great Hall.

"Kitten. That's a cute nickname," Blaise commented as we left.

Draco and I went to the common room and grabbed our stuff from the dorms. I met him back in the common room a few seconds after. "Ready to go?" he asked.

"Yep." I smiled.

I was holding my skates in one hand and his hand in my other. We walked out to the Black Lake and I saw that Ginny and Evie were already there. Draco and I put our skates on. It seemed kinda weird that Draco had skates because everyone just knows him as the school bully, but I guess it made sense since everyone else had a pair.

Draco pulled me to my feet and planted a kiss on my lips.

He smirked, then carefully went to the frozen-over lake. I got onto the lake just after him. I started off skating slowly, then got faster and faster. I did a few tricks, like a jump spin, and a few leaps and quite a few twirls. I then did an aerial. Draco's jaw dropped at everything I could do.

"Holy shit, Kayla!" Draco exclaimed.

"I used to do professional ice skating," I explained.

"Wow, there is so much I don't know about you. Well, do you want to do more tricks or will you do some skating with me?" he asked.

"I will skate with you now." I smiled, taking his hand.

"Holy moly, Kayla, when you said that you were a good skater I didn't think you were that good," Ginny said in awe.

"Well, I did professional ice skating, so I should hope I am good."

"Alright, well, we will let you go with Draco now, see you later," Evie said.

I skated around with Draco for about two hours. We eventually got off the lake and went inside to the warm castle. I instantly felt myself beginning to thaw.

Draco and I went into the Slytherin common room, where I put my ice skates by the fire to get them to dry off. Draco and I sat on the couch that we usually sat on and cuddled. Considering we had just been outside in freezing cold weather he was very warm. I snuggled up to him and eventually dozed off to sleep.