Hurried out of Charms

Chapter 40.

Draco's POV:

I woke up early the next morning to get everything ready.

Once I got out to the Black Lake, I set up a picnic with all of Kayla's favourite things, after I had quickly asked Evie about them when I saw her in the common room.

I thought of having Crabbe or Goyle to guard the food, but that would never work because they would eat it all. I decided to use the spell Protego to block out any other students. I then made lights appear all over the tree.

We had Potions last, so I knew that I would have to go through every class up until Potions. I quickly went to the Great Hall to eat breakfast, then I grabbed my books and stuff and went to class.

I had Defense Against the Dark Arts first with Umbridge. I didn't like the way she taught because I enjoy using spells. She also had stupid rules, like how girls and boys can't be within 8 inches of each other. I hated that rule since I was horrible at it. Luckily, she favoured me and Kayla, and didn't seem to mind. She also made us do our work without the Gryffindors, which I liked since I hated a lot of them.

Classes went by slowly, and I had noticed that Kayla didn't sit with me in any class except for D.A.D.A., where she had to because of the seating arrangements.

I felt a bit annoyed about her not sitting with me, but if she said yes, which, according to her friends, she would, then I will be able to sit with her all the time. I hurried out of Charms to get to the tree.

Edited by: Ember_The_Wolf