Why am I always thinking of him?

Chapter 13.

Kayla's POV:

He just walked out of my room, what if he was going to go tell everyone about this stupid dare. I didn't think he was going to, I mean he was a Malfoy but he wasn't like that. He seemed to respect me, I just wish I knew what he was going to say. A few minutes later Evie walked into the room that we share. "Kayla, Ginny and I are sorry, we know we made you upset and we know you told us to stop but we didn't. We are very, very, very sorry." Evie said. "It's fine now, dragon boy and I are friends." I said. "Just friends," I muttered to myself sadly. "What was that?" Evie asked. "Oh nothing, just trying to remember the charms homework." I said convincingly. "Okay," Evie said believing me. "I am going to go to sleep, I am quite tired." I told her. It was actually getting pretty late anyway, if Draco was here this is when I would be kicking him out. "Why and I always think of him. Shit, I said that out loud didn't I?" I said annoyed. "Yep, don't worry I won't ask about it and I won't tell Ginny." Evie said. "That's a lie, I know you will tell her and you don't need to ask, I said shit so you already know who I am thinking of." I said getting under the covers of my bed. I soon dozed off into a dreamful sleep.