We are not!

Chapter 9.

Ginny's POV:

They both looked at each other with intense I want to fuck you looks. To everyone else it looked like a staring contest but I knew the truth. They looked at each other intensely. "Are you two gonna fuck or not?" I teased. They looked away from each other blushing. "We are not!" Kayla said. She glared at me and got up and left. "Draco, aren't you going to go after her. After all you are her friend." Evie said. "Whatever," Draco got up and went after Kayla.

A/N: this is too short so I am adding another chapter thing to it.

Kayla's POV:

The nerve of my friends, I couldn't believe they would do this to me. "We are not!" I blushed red and ran off. I wasn't planning on having sex with anyone, especially with dragon boy. Sure he was cute and all but I am not having sex. I cannot believe my friends got me into this. Stupid dare, stupid, stupid dare. I mentally kicked myself for saying yes to this dare. If something happened between me and Draco everyone would stop trusting me. I didn't want that but I didn't not want Draco. "Kayla, stop it, stop thinking about him! It's all fake, he doesn't like you." I scolded myself aloud. "Kayla, wait!" Draco said running up to me. "What do you want dragon boy, to annoy me even further?" I said tears in my eyes. "I said nothing, I am not going to pick fun at you, I promise." for some reason I believed him. He opened out his arms for me to cry into. I wasn't feeling life today so I moved into Draco's chest. I started to cry, I don't know what the hell I was since the dare and stuff is the whole reason I was upset and the dare was to be with Draco. "What's wrong?" he asked kindly. "I don't exactly know, it's my friends and this stupid dare. Shit I said too much." I rushed away from his arms and ran to the Slytherin common room.