can't you just take a compliment?

Chapter 64.

Draco's POV:

I woke up and gave Kayla a kiss. She smiled and her eyes started to flutter open.

"You gotten hot." She said sleepily.

"I'll have you know I was always hot." I said smirking.

"Fine, hotter, you got hotter." She said.

"I don't think that is possible since I was hitting the top mark already." I said.

"Fine, you got taller. Why can't you just take a compliment, it's not everyday that you wake up with a girl in you bed" She said annoyed.

"Sorry, but yes, I have gotten taller." I said.

I gave her a kiss. She got out of my bed and walked out of my room making sure the coast was clear. She slipped into what I think was her room and then she came back. She threw her clothes on her bed and then pulled me out of bed. She grabbed some clothes from my drawer and threw them at me. While I was trying to get them off my head and out of my view of everything, Kayla took my shirt off and put her clothes on. I finally got my clothes off.

"Hey, I didn't get to see. That's not fair." I said like a whiny kid.

"I know, that was the whole point," she whispered in my ear seductively.

"So you get to watch me but I don't get to watch you?" I asked.

"You like attention, remember? I don't like it that much." I told him.

"Right, but we are all alone, so maybe you could show me, please?" I asked hopefully.

"Stop acting like a kid, plus I am already dressed, you however aren't, and if you remember, I like breakfast." She said looking straight at me.

"Fine, I will stop complaining. Just so long as you agree to do something to make up for it later." I said.

"Whatever." She said.

I pulled my red shorts off and put my trousers on. Then I put my shirt on, I started buttoning it up but then Kayla started saying something.

"Don't button your shirt up, I like it better undone." Kayla said.

"Really? And why should I do that for you?" I asked.

"Because I am your girlfriend, so you have to, so there." She said like a child.

"You can't control me." I say.

"Really? But I thought I had it all, the looks, the smarts, the good in bed, the personality. What more do you need for me to be able to rule your life." She said jokingly.

"I'm telling on you, you know I can resist anything you say when you make that face." I say.

"What face? This is my normal face. But still you aren't allowed to button up your shirt." She told me.

"But I want to button up my shirt. Otherwise I look like a very desperate guy, and I'm not because I have you as so I don't need I be desperate for anything." I tell her.

"Well you could be desperate for me to take all my clothes off like you were four minutes ago." Kayla explained. Since I had buttoned a few buttons up, Kayla undid them.

"Mother, is father home?" I call out.

"No, what's the problem?" My mother calls back.

"Kayla won't let me button my shirt up." I call to her.

"And the problem is?" She asked.

"I look like I am desperate for some." I tell her.

"Well you are last night before dinner, so I don't see the problem."

"Mother! I was not desperate!" I say angrily.

"Really, because it sounded like you were. Kayla he was desperate right?" My mother asks.

"Yes, very." Kayla says back holding in a laugh.

"Well it's it like you weren't either!" I say very loudly by accident so my mother hears.

"Told you, plus that's why I too you about that spell. Must have worked since we didn't her anything during the night." My mother says.

"We didn't do anything last night, we just slept!" I say angrily.

"He's telling the truth, I told him that he could." Kayla says winking.

"That is not how it happened. I threw my shirt at you for you to get changed into so you can go to sleep!" I yelled.

"I'm kidding Draco, narcissa nothing happened last night and thank you for the spell. Now do you think Draco should button his short or leave it unbuttoned?" Kayla asked my mother.

"Up to you dear," I could practically see my mothers grin from up here.

"I told you, don't button it up." She took my hand and led me down stairs to the kitchen.

"Mother, seriously, you take my girlfriends side, and not mine." I say to her.

"Everyone has their own personal preference, she prefers you with your shirt unbuttoned, but Kayla you will have to do sown thing that Draco wants you to do, to make it fair." My mother says.

"Ha, you have to do what I say as well. Take off your clothes." I order.

"Draco, your mother is right here. I am certainly no takin my clothes off here, now eat your breakfast." I tell him.

"Draco, Kayla, don't forget, you are leaving at two to go back to Hogwarts." My mother reminds us.

"How could we forget." I say.

"Remind me to write the letter to Blaise please Draco." Kayla says.

"Don't worry, I will tell you. I am finished breakfast, can we go?" I asked.

"Fine, we can can go." Kayla takes my hand and we go up to her room. She sits on her bed.

"Write the letter and then you can get naked," I told her giving her an ink pot, a quill and some parchment. "I told you, I am not getting naked." She said surely.

"But my mother isn't here." I told her.

"I realise that but still, I am not getting naked." She said again.

"Fine, I will live an unhappy life and I will die early because of this." I joke.

"Your going to die...If I don't get naked?" She said laughing. "Wow that's stupid, who knew it could sink to a level stupider that stupid." She said laughing even more.

"Very funny, now write the letter so then you and I can go watch a movie." I tell her.

A/N: sorry if this chapter is weird, you can skip it if you want, I don't mind. I wrote this at 3 or 4 in the morning so I was very tired and I haven't been sleeping the past 3 weeks.