you-know-what

Chapter 46.

Evie's POV:

Ginny and I rushed over to her and Draco. Well we didn't really want to talk to Draco, but Kayla was with him.

"Draco you owe us one!" Ginny said, sitting down across from Kayla.

I did the same. My eyes flew towards a ring situated on Kayla's right hand . . . her fourth finger.

"Dang, that is a nice ring," I said, taking a closer look at it.

Kayla simply giggled and looked at Draco like a puppy in love, which, technically, she might have been.

"Alright, tell me what I owe you," he said.

Draco would never say this, he wouldn't care.

"Candy!" Ginny and I screamed.

Ginny and I love candy, we ate it all the time. It was a wonder neither of us got fat or got diabetes. "Alright, I will get some when Kayla and I go to Hogsmeade tomorrow," Draco answered.

"So," I squealed slightly. "Did you two have you-know-what?" I whispered.

"Hey, you know I can still hear you, right?" he said, but still smirked to say as if they did. I squealed. "Evie, you really need to stop squealing. And no we did not do you-know-what," Kayla replied.

"Don't lie! We know you weren't in bed last night. Oh, sorry, I meant you weren't in your bed last night," Ginny said.

"Guys, we didn't do it. I swear on my and Draco's life," said Kayla.

"Hey, you can't just swear on my life without permission," Draco said jokingly to Kayla.

This made me think they did do it, if they hadn't then Draco would be fine with Kayla swearing on his life.

"You did do it!" I said.

"We didn't do it. I couldn't sleep so I went into his room and slept in the same bed as him, that's all," she explained.

"If you don't believe Kayla, ask Blaise. He would know since he and I share the same room, and I sure as hell haven't and won't do anything in front of him," Draco said loudly.

"Okay, Ginny, let's go ask." I pulled Ginny from the table and over to Blaise.

"Blaise, did Draco and Kayla do you-know-what last night?" I asked.

"No, God, that's disgusting. I am going to have nightmares tonight," Blaise responded, glaring at us for saying something like that.

"Sorry," I mumbled, walking back to Kayla and Draco.

"Fine, you were right. However, as soon as it happens you better tell us. But not in detail because that would be gross and I don't need that kinda information," Ginny said.

Kayla looked down, trying to hold in her laughter. "The only info you want to know is of Harry and his--"

Draco was sitting there looking very disturbed. "I can't believe girls talk about this stuff to their friends. It's disgusting." He shook his head in disbelief and got up. "I am going to go talk to Blaise. When you are done we will go get ice skates and go skating, okay?"

"Okay, bye, Dragon Boy." Kayla said.