Perfect

Chapter 55.

Draco's POV:

My birthday came around pretty quickly. I got some new robes from my parents and some random shit from my friends. Kayla and I skipped class that day to spend time with each other. I was excited that it was her birthday in three days and she was going to stay at my place for the meeting.

She was a bit upset about seeing her parents, as she was still mad at them for not liking me. We spent the day with each other walking around the school. Professor Umbridge found us, but I just mentioned my father and she left us alone again.

It was finally Kayla's birthday, the day we were leaving to my manor. Evie and Ginny got her some makeup, hair and fashion stuff. I got her and diamond necklace with matching earrings. We got out onto school grounds and paused before we Apparated.

"Kayla, here is your present," I said, handing her the black velvet box.

"Draco, I told you not to get me anything because I didn't get you anything." She reluctantly took the box from my hands.

She opened the boz and her eyes widened and her jaw dropped at the jewellry.

"Draco, they are amazing." She smiled.

Since we didn't have school she decided to put them on.

"Luckily, they go with my outfit," she said happily.

She gave me a kiss.

"I knew you would like them, and I didn't even get help from Evie and Ginny."

"Thank you, Draco. I love you!" she said, giving me another kiss.

"I love you too, Kayla," I said.

We Apparated to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, where my parents were.

"Draco, how are you?" Mother asked as soon as we appeared. She embraced me and Kayla in a hug.

"Hello, dear. You must be Kayla." She smiled at Kayla.

"Yes, and you must be Mrs Malfoy, and you, Mr Malfoy," she replied kindly.

"Please, call me Narcissa," Mother said.

"And, please, call me Lucius."

"Okay."

"Well, let's get you home before the meeting begins. And Kayla, I hear it is your birthday?" Mother asked.

"Yes, I just turned 16," she answered.

"Ah, perfect age." Mother winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and then we Apparated to the manor.

We got home just in time for a crowd of Death Eaters to arrive. One of the first ones to arrive was Bellatrix, my aunt. Kayla and I sat at the end of the table with our parents. The meeting went by quickly and the Death Eaters soon started to leave.