Chapter 13

"..E-Everyone..?" Mahiru couldn't help but stutter at the scene or predicament that his sorry and angry ass was currently in,as his eyes scanned through all of them,analysing them.

  Two years had passed,and of course,all of them had grown taller -Maybe not for Misono,he couldn't really tell with his short height- and he could also tell they were a bit more..

  ..I don't know,energetic and muscular or lethargic, varying from person to person.

  'Licht is definitely..Wait,is he angrier?Yeah,he looks angrier.Was it because I almost killed Hyde right there?No wait,where is his angel-backpack?' Mahiru tilted his body to look at Licht more.

  He looked at Licht's body in various angles,and not in that way you sickos,just to try and find where his angel-backpack was.

  He couldn't find it,and questioned with a very weary voice because he was intimidated by Licht's angry face,"U-Um..pardon me asking,but where is your usual angel-backpack..?"

  "God I sounded like I was British," Mahiru turned back and mumbled while cringing at himself.

  Licht glared at him as he snorted,"They told me to not wear it.And it's all because of you."

  " 'They'..?Who is 'they'..?And why am I the reason you're not wearing your usual angel-winged backpack? I didn't say that you couldn't wear it," Mahiru was confused at him.

  "Shut up," Licht glared at him with the sight of the end of his world crumbling with using his nimble fingers seen in his azure eyes.

  Mahiru instinctively retreated and backed up at that, and apologised immediately with his hands up in the air in an apologetic manner,"O-Okay..I'm sorry.."

  "Shirota," Misono with his small and short 18 year old body glared at him with utmost anger and hatred in the world,which made Mahiru shiver.

  "Y-Yes..Alicein..?"

  "Could you not call him that?There are two Alicein-people here for your information,so it would be really confusing on who you are referring to," Mikuni butted in and got in front.

  Mahiru nodded and apologised,"Sorry,its just been a long time since..someone called me by my last name.It's just too formal.I'm..honoured?"

  "I'm not addressing you by formality nor am I honouring you.That was how I addressed you two years ago," Misono gnashed his teeth at him.

  It seems that Misono currently hated him,and his hatred for him seemed to multiply by two with each every second passing while Mahiru acted oblivious to everything.

  Tetsu stepped up and was currently slightly in front of Misono,and said,"Speaking of two years ago.."

  "Mahiru-San.It's been a long time since last time we've met," Tetsu,who was now 16,the age when Mahiru ran away,walked up to him,and offered his hand for him to shake.

  Mahiru stared at the hand that Tetsu had offered him to shake,then from top to bottom of his body, and repeated the process multiple times.

  Should he shake his hand?

  If he were to shake his hand,he would obviously be giving up and be offering to be close with them again, which he didn't want to be do because, y'know, he hasn't made up with Sleepy Ash yet.

  But it really seemed rude to decline the handshake that Tetsu was kindly offering him,it really did seem very rude.

  Even if it meant that he would be giving up and swallowing his ego that was currently as tall as a tower, he didn't like being rude,and so,he accepted the handshake..