Summary.

Summary:

He was betrayed,as simple as that.

Mahiru had just wanted Kuro to meet a rebellious girl that he managed to change,Mizuki (An OC). Kuro relunctantly went with him,but suddenly got really attached to her.

Like,REALLY ATTACHED to her.

It became so severe,that Kuro asked for Mahiru to NOT come with him to go to her house. Mahiru was confused at this,but nonetheless agreed.

Kuro then spended more time with her,and with each passing day,their bond and the contract gets weaker, so does Mahiru's body.

Mahiru suffered the Consequence everytime Kuro went to Mizuki's house, and he would suffer for at least 3 more hours, until Kuro came back.

But, because Mahiru had the patience and the kindness of a Saint's, he stayed quiet, not wanting to trouble Kuro any longer.

That is,until he reached his breaking point.

Not being able to take it anymore,Mahiru confided Kuro about this.

When Mahiru brought the topic of him not going to see Mizuki for awhile, Kuro protested. Mahiru then explained with anger that his body was getting weaker, and he suffered the 6 hour consequence everyday.

Kuro said he didn't care about him, and waved off him off. Before Kuro could go,Mahiru asked,"Do you...really not care about me anymore?"

Kuro shook his head.

To Kuro's disbelief and shock,Mahiru nullified the contract.

With nowhere to go,he went to Mizuki's house.

After a week, Mizuki asked Kuro on why he kept coming back, and Kuro responded that Mahiru had kicked him out of the house.

She then proceeded to kick him out too, but for what reason? Find out by reading.

Kuro then realized his mistake and went to Mahiru's house to apologise.

But... He already left.

Kuro then asks for the others for help,which they were reluctant in doing so after they heard what happened, but agreed.

Now,can Kuro find Mahiru,and achieve his forgiveness again?

Also,there's this new C3 member that even Mikuni doesn't know about. He kills Subclasses for a living, and goes by the name of 'Shiro'. His name is the Opposite of Kuro's. In Japanese, 'Kuro' means Black,while 'Shiro' means white.

The two colours that are the complete opposite,but can merge together to form another colour:

Grey.

He doesn't take on jobs that kills any of Tsubaki's subclasses, making some rumours saying that he made a Truce with Tsubaki .Only the Vice manager of the Tokyo Branch of the C3 (Touma),Tsurugi and some others knows his true identity.

He LOVES to take on jobs that kills the Rests' subclasses,as if he has a Grudge against them.

ESPECIALLY Hyde's and Hugh's. It was as if he had a grudge on all the Servamps,except for Tsubaki.

He is in the Top 20 of the most Feared in the C3, and his movements are unpredictable.He can go killing subclasses in Akihabara in one day,and the next day,in Kyushu.

Hyde and Hugh both have somewhat of a grudge on him.

His appearance takes form of the C3's robe,with white pants and a white shirt underneath. He also has a white Kitsune's mask on his face,and his C3's hood covers his hair completely.

He's an obstacle in the way,like something that you need to kill or defeat to reach your goal in an MMORPG game...

...Or is he?

-/-

(A/N:Mizuki is an OC and her role is very, very minor in the story.

She'll probably appear in 1-3 chapters in the story and that's probably it. Even so, she'll have little to no dialogues and is like a background character. This story mainly focuses on Mahiru and Kuro, so please just bear with her!

Also,the cover is made by FoxcatAI ! Please check her out! She's awesome!

Oh and, let me warn you all:

Mahiru is SERIOUSLY out of his character here, as if he was somebody else just wearing his face or a mask of his face, so that's a warning:

VERY OOC Mahiru.

Blame it all on Tsurugi and Touma for influencing him folks.

And probably a bit of OOC Kuro,but meh..)

)