Chapter 10

"Sure,why not?" Mahiru said with a devious smirk, his emotionless face wiped away with a really cunning and devious one.

Yumikage,Shuhei and Junichiro stepped back with weariness,as Yumikage whispered to the two others beside him,"Uh.."

  "What?"

  "Looks like Mahiru's previous battle mode had been replaced with the sadistic one.." Yumikage clarified.

"That's bad,right?"

"Of course! It's like seriously bad,and I'd prefer him to have his battle mode instead of this. This mode is pure hell," Yumikage sighed, and they nodded at what he said.

"Is it me,or is it like they're saying it like Mahiru has different personalities,or 'modes'?" Hyde questioned while playing whack-a-mole but barely paying any attention to it.

"I doubt it," Lily smiled,and Misono was confused at that smile,but just shrugged it off as Lily always smiled at everything possible,as him being the Servamp of Lust.

But that doesn't really have any correlation to anything mentioned above,does it?

Anyways,back to Mahiru.

Tsurugi and Mahiru walked over to the game station, and people magically parted ways for them like Moses from the Red Sea with his stick and the followers,and went in front of it.

"Wanna warm up?" Mahiru offered Tsurugi, as he allowed the game to scan them and take in their body shape.

They were then shown a bunch of characters they could choose of once they were scanned,and it was a bunch of anime characters or just plain characters at all.

Mahiru chose the character of Kagamine Len.

Tsurugi chose the character of Kaito.

Both characters of which are Vocaloids.

Tsurugi grinned mischievously at Mahiru with a smug face on his..face,"No,it's alright,MahiMahi-Chan. I'm too good,that I don't even need warm ups. Go ahead and warm up by yourself."

This earned a tick-mark at Mahiru's forehead,as a dark aura began to form around his feet,similar to when Sleepy Ash was angered from Hyde telling his story to Mahiru.

  "Oh you damn narcissist.." Mahiru mumbled underneath his breath as Tsurugi stepped out,and Mahiru picked a song to dance to.

  The song was called Embarrassment-Hiding-Adolescence, sung by Kagamine Len himself, just programmed to.

  (A/N: The video is on top!)

  Since the character Mahiru chose to display itself on the screen was Kagamine Len,the screen just had to change the outfit his current Kagamine Len was wearing, into the clothes the song had.

  Mahiru wondered this in his mind:

  'Kagamine Len's fashion styles in songs are really good.. Should I abandon Buzzfeed and start following his styles? They are pretty modern.'

  Had Yumikage,Junichiro and Shuhei heard his thoughts, they would've facepalmed in disappointment.

But you all've gotta admit.

The Vocaloids do have a sense of fashion style in them.

As shown in the video above (A/N:Which actually is a Vocaloid concert.) , Mahiru danced the same way Len did in it, and it had everyone dazzled.

  Mahiru was actually a bit tempted to sing, but restrained himself from making everybody's ears bleed.

But don't get him wrong though,his voice was actually quite nice,and that fact isn't self-proclaimed at all.