Chapter 4

After 1 Month.

  Sleepy Ash was desperate.

  They've looked high and low for the one and only Mahiru,to no avail.They've asked his friends,subclasses and teachers if they've seen him,but they always said no.

  They decided to NOT make a police report as Toru had said that Mahiru reassured him that he wasn't kidnapped.

  He even showed Toru using face time.

  When Sleepy Ash and the others asked on how the place looked like,Toru could only say that it looked kind of an Office or a Lab of some sort,but nonetheless,it looked professional.

  When Sleepy Ash and the others tried to call him using Toru's phone,it always got denied.

  However, there was this time when somebody actually picked up.

  Flashback.

  Sleepy Ash had tried to call him again,to apologise. To say that he was truly sorry for what he had done. When he dialed the number,he was a bit shocked to see it ringing! The call was getting through!

  "Hello,Uncle Toru? What do you want? I've been busy with Jobs and such,so could you please not call me for awhile?"

  Sleepy Ash was overjoyed.

  He was hearing Mahiru's voice again!

  "M-Mahiru..?" He stuttered,and he caught the slight gasp from the reciever on the other line.

  "S-Sleepy..Ash..?!" Mahiru gasped out in surprise and shock. What was Sleepy Ash doing with his Uncle's phone?!

  "M-Mahiru..I'm sorry for what I've done.." Sleepy Ash apologised,and his voice seemed to be breaking. Mahiru didn't say anything for awhile,when he responded coldly:

  "Shut it,Sleepy Ash."

  This caught Sleepy Ash off guard.

  Mahiru continued,"Even if you may feel remorseful for what you have done,I don't Fucking care. Apologise for all you want,I'm never going to forgive you ever again."

  "You taught me something, y'know? It's that Nobody,Nobody in this world should ever be trusted fully. In the end, they'll all betray you."

  "N-No,Wait,Mahi-"

  "I said SHUT IT,SLEEPY ASH!"

  Mahiru snapped,and Sleepy Ash realised something. Mahiru wasn't calling him 'Kuro'..

  ..He was calling him 'Sleepy Ash.'

  "So,if that is all you want to say,I'm hanging up. Goodbye,Sleepy Ash.I'll be changing my number after this-"

  "Wait,Mahiru. I have a question to ask you." Sleepy Ash said sternly,and Mahiru questioned him,"And what is it?"

   "Why do you call me by my real name,and not my Other name?" Sleepy Ash asked,and Mahiru went silent for awhile.

  Mahiru finally answered,"What are you talking about?What other name do you have,except for Sleepy Ash?"

  "Kuro.You named me that,remember?" Sleepy Ash was ready to snap at Mahiru's acting. He was acting, as if he never knew Sleepy Ash at all. And that infuriated him.

  "What are you talking about?I never named you that-"

  "BEFORE YOU FUCKING HANG UP,AT LEAST STOP ACTING AS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW ME, AND CALL ME BY MY OTHER NAME!WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR HOUSEWIFE PERSONALITY?!" Sleepy Ash finally snapped,and Mahiru went silent again.