Chapter 11

With Mahiru and the others with the Servamps and the Eves,probably a few hours later.

-/-

Tsurugi and the others just went some basic Arcade Hopping, with Mahiru and Tsurugi -But mostly just Mahiru- getting irritated by the other,then getting chided by Yumikage or Shuhei.

They were currently just walking around, bored as hell, with the Servamps and their Eves following closely behind.

Mikuni kept swearing to himself that once this fight or misunderstanding between Sleepy Ash and Mahiru was done,he'd easily become Mahiru's best friend due to the hate directed at Tsurugi.

They both disliked Tsurugi a lot,and that may be a key factor into getting the both of them to become quick besties.

While the C3 group -Unknown to The Servamps and their Eves- were just walking around, Mahiru spotted a convenience store, and guessed that he was craving for some sweets, so he walked there.

Without the rest knowing,of course.

  He wanted to be all stealthy.

But,since Sleepy Ash's focus was mainly on Mahiru and nobody else like a CIA agent doing some reconnaissance on his target,he noticed that Mahiru went somewhere else.

He immediately alerted his group,which was the Eves and their Servamps.

They nodded and followed Mahiru, waiting outside about 8 meters away from the convenience store's entrance.

After awhile,Mahiru came back with what looked like a grocery bag filled with some instant ramen, a bottle of orange juice - A small one- and 2 lollipops in the bag.

He quickly took one of the lollipops,unwrapped it, and stuck it into his mouth as he walked.

He figured that his own group would start to notice that he wasn't there soon, and would quickly try to find him, but he didn't really care, as he saw a Marvel shop full of figurines and comics.

He went in again,and came out with some figurines.

It was Spiderman and Deadpool.

Don't get him wrong,he loves Marvel, and Spiderman is his favourite hero, coming along second with the Mercenary with a mouth named 'Deadpool'.

And no,he doesn't really ship 'SpideyPool' that much, even though he thought it was canon by now by how Marvel is writing or drawing their comics and such.

Like seriously,in one of the comics,Deadpool ACTUALLY kissed Spiderman's forehead,and then you tell me how all of you shippers out there did not scream out of fangirling or fanboying.

The author of this,TheLostSilence, squealed since she was a major shipper of this ship.

Damn.

The author is starting to sound like Deadpool on how he breaks the fourth wall now.

Anyways,let us stop talking about SpideyPool or the Marvel universe and let us get to the Servamp universe, or maybe these two universes are mashed together due to the merchandise.

"Hm..which flavour of the lollipop did I get again? Oh yeah, orange.. I love orange," He smiled gently and softly.

And that was a gentle smile that Sleepy Ash had not seen in so long,a smile that he had longed for so long (Did you see what I did there-) to see (Ha I did it again).

While Mahiru was walking back, he heard some noises coming from an alley.

With his interest piqued on what was happening in that cliched spot of an alley, because most bad things happen in an alley, he went over to the area.