Chapter 3

Tsurugi spat all his tea that he was drinking,and Sakuya looked down. He shook his head,and sighed.

Touma raised an eyebrow,"But why?Surely,you have more things to do?For example,taking care of your Servamp,Sleepy Ash-"

"Please do not utter that Filthy name infront of me." Mahiru deadpanned,and that caught all of them off guard. Touma was silent,and Mahiru took that as an approval to continue:

"I am no longer his Eve."

Tsurugi widened his eyes,and Touma smirked. He was getting more interested in this scene before him now,and paid more attention to it.

Touma had questioned why,and Mahiru explained everything.

Touma frowned,and suddenly remembered about his Abusive parents.

Mahiru's situation was something like that,but it was just that his Servamp had Betrayed him.

Touma thought about it for awhile,before smirking dubiously,"I accept your application to the C3."

Tsurugi widened his eyes again,but he had no right to protest. He simply just shrugged,and stared at the scene before him. Mahiru smiled,and thanked Touma.

"Now,we understand our members' liking of privacy and such.Would you like to register with an alias,or your identity?" Touma questioned Mahiru.

Mahiru continued,"Of course,an Alias.I do not want to risk Mikuni knowing who I am in the C3, right?"

Touma nodded.Sakuya just stared at Mahiru, then at Touma.

"Tsurugi,pass him this form of application." Touma passed a form to Tsurugi,and Tsurugi nodded. He took the paper,and handed it to Mahiru.

"Since you have chosen the 'Alias' option,you shall not need to register your actual name there."

"A room shall be prepared for you immediately too,for you to stay in,as I take it that you currently do not have a home,right?" Touma questioned,and Mahiru nodded.

Mahiru started to fill the form up.It asked for his phone number and such.But one thing caught his eye:

The selection of groups.

There was the technicians group,the intellect group, the supplier group and the combat group.

Mahiru had chosen the combat group.

Another thing caught his eye:

Your 'Alias'.

He decided to go for something simple,yet something that contrasted the person he despised currently:

Sleepy Ash.

So,he chose the name of 'Shiro'. Shiro means White in Japanese,while Kuro means Black in Japanese. These two contrasted each other,and seemed to be enemies.

A perfect name,right?

  The form had also requested on what his preferred mask shall be,as he chose the Alias option. He filled in,'A White Kitsune Mask.'

  They had also asked on what his preferred weapon shall be,and he wrote,'A robotic trident.'

He handed the form back to Touma,and Touma scanned the paper with sharp eyes.

They watched as his lips curled up in amusement, and Touma said,"So, your alias now shall be 'Shiro'. And you had chosen the Combat Group?"

  Mahiru nodded at that.

  "Very well. Tsurugi,lead him to the combat-test room," Touma ordered,and Tsurugi nodded. Tsurugi then lead Mahiru to a white empty room,and he entered it.