Chapter 5

Sakuya and Mahiru were finally in front of the building that Tsubaki was in.

Sakuya fidgeted when he raised his head to look at the building where Tsubaki resided in.

  Mahiru noticed his uneasiness,and chuckled.

  He gave a reassuring pat on Sakuya's shoulder,and said,"You don't have to worry that much!If he does attack,I'll try to defend him off,and settle it peacefully through words."

  Sakuya glanced at Mahiru's reassuring face,and sighed. He knew Mahiru was strong,even stronger than him at this point.

  He'll entrust this to Mahiru.

  Mahiru was not wearing his Kitsune Mask and his C3 robe just yet.

  He didn't want to look like a hooligan wearing a mask.

  And,Subclasses might identify him as a C3 member just by looking at his Robe.

They entered the building,and went to the elevator. Sakuya pressed the button for highest floor,and the elevator music penetrated their ears with Mahiru somehow liking the tune.

When they arrived at the highest floor,Sakuya stepped out first.

  Sakuya then went to the door,and fumbled for the keys. Mahiru took this opportunity change into his C3-Shiro attire,and placed his mask on.

"Tsubaki-San,I'm back," Sakuya announced,and Tsubaki replied with,"Welcome back,Sakkun!"

  "GEH-!" Belkia choked when he saw who entered after Sakuya.

  It was a guy in a White Kitsune mask,with the C3 robe on.

  "Hm?What's wrong?" Sakuya inquired,and Belkia slowly raised his trembling finger to point at what was behind Sakuya,"B-B-Behind you!"

  "Huh?" Sakuya slowly turned around,and was shocked.

  Mahiru changed into his Shiro clothes!

  "GEH-!WHEN DID YOU-?!" Sakuya fell to the ground.

  The others thought that it was because somebody followed Sakuya inside,but to Sakuya,it was a different matter.

  He was shocked on when Mahiru changed his clothes!

  Mahiru stepped forward,and introduced himself. All of the Subclasses present were on guard:

  "Nice to meet you,Tsubaki. I am the newest addition to the C3's combat group,Shiro."

  "C3..'Shiro'..?!" Otogiri backed up in a slight mix of fear and shock.

Tsubaki smirked,"So,you decided to attack by yourself?How brave,or foolish of you!Just because you're now well known, doesn't mean you can take me head on!I'm a Servamp!"

  Tsubaki dashed towards him,and summoned one of his katana out.He smirked deviously,and tried to stab Mahir- No, Shiro, with it.

However,he didn't see any blood splatter.

  Instead,he heard two metals clash against each other.

  He looked down,to see his Katana..against a.. Trident..?

  "I come in peace.I do not mean any violence," Shiro announced calmly,and backflipped away. Tsubaki eyed him suspiciously.

"Tsubaki,my name is Shiro in the C3,but I do not think that I've ever taken any jobs that have included any of your subclasses," Shiro pointed out,and Tsubaki realised that.