Chapter 1

(A/N:Heya!So,A new story about Servamp, Eh?So this will be during the war with Tsubaki,and it's been a year since Mahiru met Kuro.

So it's been a Year since Mahiru met Kuro,but the war is still going on. How? I don't know either :P)

  Mahiru had wanted to introduce a friend of his to Kuro.She had long Raven hair,that reached to her waist.

She had a Rebellious personality,but Mahiru managed to change her a bit.

  Then,she started getting attached to Mahiru,and offered for him to come to her house.He brought Kuro along,even though he was really and very reluctant to follow.

Kuro,got attached at once.He talked to her,even longer than how long Mahiru had talked to Kuro before, which surprised Mahiru a bit on how Mizuki managed to make him attached to her.

  Mahiru felt a bit left out,but still placed a smile on his face,and continued to enjoy the scene, of finally seeing Kuro happy.

But,his kindness will bite back at him some day.

Slowly,Kuro got more and more attached to her, and one day,he had the guts to even ask Mahiru to not come with him.

  Mahiru was confused,but nonetheless agreed.By the time Kuro had already left, only then Mahiru remembered about something:

  The Consequences of being away with your Servamp for more than 6 hours.

  Day and Night,he suffered the Consequences for 2 months.

But still,because of his kind heart,he didn't tell a soul about it.

He even used his energy to hide his feelings and his pain from the contract.

  Today however,was a special day.

  Because today,Mizuki never invited them..

  ...Yet.

  Mahiru sighed in relief,even if it was temporary, he'd like to enjoy this peace.Who knows,this might be the only day he'll enjoy this kind of heaven.

  Then suddenly,he got an email. His phone buzzed, and Kuro seemed to have hope in his eyes.

  However, the hope turned to boredom when Mahiru saw that it was Misono who emailed them.

  He weakly told Kuro that it wasn't Mizuki,and Kuro groaned.He then went back to his game,and Mahiru looked at him with his pale face in pain.

  Mahiru's body definitely suffered.Just by the looks, you can already tell.

  He didn't have his usual Out-Going personality anymore.

Instead,it was replaced by a Quiet one.

His skin was pale from all the vomitting he suffered, and he lost a bit of weight from not eating for awhile.

  And It's been a while since Misono and the rest seen him,so this will probably be the first time They will see his actual face.

  Misono had emailed him about inviting him and the rest to his house,because it's been a while since they've gotten a Get-Together,and Mahiru had always declined.

However,he'll make an exception for today.

  However..Mizuki hasn't confirmed if she wasn't going invite them yet..

  "K-Kuro..Misono asked for us to go to his house.. So,c-could you please come w-with me..?" Mahiru asked feebly,and Kuro just looked over with a bored face,and groaned.