Chapter 9

"Sooo...What do you wanna do first?" Mahiru brought up a sudden question while they were walking through the sea of people.

  "I mean..all that we've been doing is walking around, not really doing anything," Tsurugi commented, and they all nodded.

"An arcade,maybe?" Shuhei suggested,and Mahiru brightened up at that suggestion.

'Looks like he agrees with Shuhei instantly..' The rest, excluding Shuhei and Mahiru, thought quietly while Mahiru was bouncing up and down at Shuhei with puppy ears.

"How did you think of that though?" Junichiro asked.

Shuhei sighed,"Well..I did have some kind of childhood before..Y'know.. My father..was killed."

Everyone went silent at this,because they thought that it was only proper.

"Before he got killed by Subclasses,or Vampires, and such,I used to go with him to the arcades. We always competed against each other," Shuhei smiled a little at that memory.

  "And I was so happy with him at that time. We played and played,and I got hooked onto playing the arcade games," Shuhei added.

  "S-Shuhei..You don't have to say anymore.." Yumikage said between tears as he masked or hid his tears by covering his eyes with his arm but his tears were still visibly falling.

"S-Shuhei..S-San.." Mahiru was crying too,the same position that Yumikage was crying in,with his arm over his eyes but his tears still visibly falling to his cheeks like a waterfall.

Basically,everyone except Shuhei and the Servamps with their Eves,were in that position.

"AGH!CREEPY AND DISGUSTING!WIPE YOUR DAMN TEARS AWAY!" He pointed at the rest, who were barely masking their own tears, with Tsurugi burying his face into Junichiro's shoulder

  "AND MAHIRU,WHEN THE HELL DID YOU ADD A '-San' TO MY NAME?!" Shuhei shouted in disgust as he looked at them crying anime tears.

"S-Since a long t-time ago..!"

"NO YOU DIDN'T! STOP LYING! YOU NEVER EVER ADDED A '-San' TO MY NAME! YOU JUST ADDRESSED ME AS 'Shuhei'!" Shuhei banged the head of Mahiru again.

Mahiru realised something, glared at him, as he cracked his knuckles,"Didn't Tsurugi and I make you pledge an oath about not banging our heads with your fists?"

Shuhei realised it and apologised. However, Mahiru didn't think it was that sincere but just shrugged it off.

"Anyways!"

  Junichiro made his presence noticed by shouting that out as he slid his spectacles up his nose again,"Let's just forget about what happened,and go with Shuhei's idea. Let's go to an Arcade."

"Then we're going Arcade-Hopping!" Mahiru added, and this made several question marks appear on all their heads,excluding himself.

He explained like a teacher explaining a formula to his students," 'Arcade-Hopping' is when you change arcades now and then,just to try out their different games and such,and just about having fun."

  They all nodded,and went to the nearest arcade, with the Servamps and their Eves following behind slowly to not get caught.

At an arcade.

They arrived at an arcade,with Mahiru glancing around like a puppy that knows that it's going to be fed soon by it's master, with anime-sparkles appearing around his entire existence.