Chapter 6

With Mahiru.

  Mahiru was happily walking around the streets.

Sakuya said that today was a free-day for the both of them,and suggested on just hanging out. Mahiru agreed,and didn't take any subclass-killing jobs from the C3 for the day.

They aren't really boyfriends,they were more of a 'best-friends-but-are-like-brothers' kind of friends, a type of friend people would associate with 'friend zone' but they both don't see themselves like that.

Mahiru's name of 'Shiro' throughout the C3 had rose up yet again after these two years,and his name was now more feared with the Subclasses.

And of course,the Servamps hated him more now.

However,he would always clench his teeth whenever he remembered that Tsurugi was in the Top 5s.

After these two years,he was now..18? Yeah, probably.

His looks had improved tremendously,and he looked like a Korean celebrity now.

Okay,that might be exaggerating a bit too much.

His auburn hair had grown longer,and he now had bangs. He parted his bangs at the side,and it made him look hotter.He decided to focus more on looks now,and he mentally cringed whenever he remembered the hairstyle he had two years ago.

His auburn hair was short,and his hairstyle was gorgeous (According to him).

  He had flawless skin (Just like how an anime character should be) and it was a bit tanned from him going on jobs in the sun.

All in all,you can conclude that he was Handsome as hell -According to him again-.

  Oh,I guess that you could say that he grew taller,but he was still shorter than Sleepy Ash's height by around 15-10 cm.

  Or was it 20?No idea.

Let's just say that he was still shorter than Sleepy Ash,even though their ages are the same. Sleepy Ash appears to be 18, so yeah.

Kinda like Shiota Nagisa from Ansatsu Kyushitsu/ Assassination Classroom,compared to Karma. Like seriously,after so many years and being a teacher now with his hair finally short,he only grew 1 centimetre?!

Whatever,that's Anime Logic for you.

Anyways; but the thing is..

...He has never acquired a SINGLE girlfriend in his life!

He sometimes sulked at that,and was even more infuriated when Tsurugi sometimes called him names such as,'Mr Single!' and 'Mr NGSB'.

  'NGSB' is a slang for 'No.Girlfriend.Since.Birth.'

  He had his black hood up that covered his hair and eyes,and was currently strolling throughout the streets.

  Everywhere,he could sense Non-Human presences.

  In short:

  Subclasses.

  He sighed. He was itching to grab his trident right now and kill all of them,but that would only make the citizens nearby go into a frenzy.

  And some of the subclasses who could have escaped if he really did go into a frenzy,might recognise that the trident was Shiro's weapon,and they would tell their Servamps who Shiro really was.

  Well,he could use his spare robotic spear he asked Izuna to make for him in replacement of his trident.

  That was for when he is not on any jobs of the such and for self defence if he faced a Subclass in broad daylight, but that spear was beside the point.