Chapter 2

"My help?Why?Tsubaki won't allow me to help you and Sleepy Ash." Mahiru heard the other voice coming from the phone say,and he spat out the last name in venom.

  Mahiru's lips twitched,and he replied,"You don't have to worry about that anymore."

  "Huh?Why?" Sakuya asked,a bit confused.

  "I'm not his Eve any longer."

  ...

  ..Silence..

  ..10 seconds later...

  "WAIT,WHAT?!" Sakuya screamed,and Mahiru swore that his left eardrum had just burst.

  "Do not scream,or I'll go deaf," Mahiru growled in anger,and he heard Sakuya mutter an apology. Sakuya then asked,"But still!You actually canceled the contract with him?!"

  "..Yeah.." Mahiru sighed,and Sakuya asked again,"But why?"

  "..He betrayed me." Mahiru stated,and Sakuya gasped. Sakuya asked on how Sleepy Ash betrayed him,and Mahiru explained the whole story to him.

  Sakuya's teeth clenched in anger,but Mahiru said that it wasn't Mizuki's fault.

  It was Sleepy Ash's Fault.

  "So,could you tell the news to Tsubaki that Sleepy Ash Is now Eve-Less?I'm sure that he'll be.. Delighted at the news." Mahiru laughed it off,and he heard Sakuya hesitate.

  Sakuya agreed,and brought the phone to Tsubaki.

  With Sakuya and the others.

  "T-Tsubaki-San..Could I use some of your time?" Sakuya stuttered,and this piqued Tsubaki's interest.

  They were currently in the room with Tsubaki's stronger subclasses -Higan,Otogiri,Shamrock nd Berukia/Belkia-.

  Tsubaki nodded,and Sakuya brought the phone closer to him. Tsubaki nodded,and grabbed the phone.He started,"Hello?"

  "Ah,Tsubaki."

  All the Subclasses gasped in surprise. Tsubaki's eyes widened.

  It was Mahiru's voice.

  His lips twitched in amusement,and he continued,"Oh? Aren't you Shirota Mahiru, Sleepy Ash's Eve-"

  "Don't you Ever say that I'm his Eve," They heard Mahiru snap in Disgust and hatred,and Tsubaki's raised his eyebrow,"Why,I wonder?"

  "..I'm not his Eve anymore."

  Everybody,except Sakuya and Tsubaki, gasped.

  Belkia retorted,"What the hell are you talking about?! Do not try to deceive TsuTsu that you aren't his Eve!You totally are-"

  "Belkia.What I am saying is true. If not,then Sleepy Ash would have definitely protest and say that I was mean right now,would he not?" Mahiru replied,and the rest stiffened.

  That was true though.

  But what made it obvious that Mahiru definitely DESPISED Sleepy Ash now,was that he called Sleepy Ash..

  ..Not Kuro..

  ...But his actual Servamp name,Sleepy Ash.

  Tsubaki picked up the pieces.Mahiru was dead serious right now.

  "How interesting. I guess that you canceled the Contract with him due to some problems?" Tsubaki questioned,and Mahiru gave a huff. He said yes, and Tsubaki laughed.