Chapter 8

Time-skip to Monday.

It was currently Monday,the same day many people, including the Author, dreaded.

As they say,'Monday Blues'.

Why is Monday so close to the Weekends,but so far at the same time,a lot of people wondered this question many-a-times.

It took them at least 2 days to all assemble in the same place all together,because of Sleepy Ash misinterpreting where he currently was,and 2 days was a lot to be honest.

So there they all currently were,assembled in disguises to blend themselves in.

They all wore casual clothes now,and not something funky.

Licht reluctantly had to give up his Angel-Backpack, which he really complained and argued about,saying that if he gave it up,his 'Angel Powers' would disappear or something like that.

But Sleepy Ash retorted that this was all for Mahiru, the same guy they've been hunting down for ages (two fucking years,to be exact),and Licht couldn't argue back,so he just kept his angelic bag in his home safely.

When Mikuni heard that Mahiru was hanging out with Tsurugi,Shuhei,Junichiro and Yumikage, his voice suddenly became very serious.

He demanded for answers on why Mahiru was hanging out with them.

Especially Tsurugi.

Sleepy Ash replied that he also didn't know why Mahiru was hanging out with them and he was also shocked when he heard about it.

Mikuni just 'Tsk'ed in reply.

"Oi,what the hell are you all doing idling about? There he is," Licht pointed at a certain brunette who was waiting by a wall.

His voice was a bit more agitated and irate, probably due to the fact that his precious Pure-White-Angel-Backpack wasn't with him.

"Wow,his looks really did change."

"It seems that he actually knows how to dress now,instead of wearing that stupid uniform all day," Misono commented, and some of them were just gawking at Mahiru's appearance.

They couldn't get a good view on Mahiru's appearance through that photo Sleepy Ash took,so this was their first time seeing him up close.

Mahiru's hair was a bit styled,and it made him look hotter.

He was wearing a black fingerless glove on his left hand,a black ring on his right,a white polo shirt with a tie,and a grey vest,with black pants too.

  However,his belly button was exposed due to the shape of the polo shirt.

(A/N:The photo is on top! It's Len's Blue Moon module.)

He had a lollipop stuck in his mouth,and he appeared to be sucking on it while scrolling through his phone,probably Instagram.

  "Wow.." Tetsu,now 16, gawked his mouth at him. This Mahiru,didn't look like their Mahiru at all! It was like a complete different version of him!

Mahiru finished his lollipop,and threw it somewhere,not bothering to throw it into a trash bin, probably because he was too lazy to.

He continued scrolling through his phone after he threw it on the trash bin,and leaned on the wall for support on his back.They were all gawking at Mahiru,until a certain group approached him,and he started to converse with them.

It was Tsurugi's group,just without their C3 uniforms and jackets.

"TCH!" Mikuni gnashed his teeth in anger when seeing that irritating Tsurugi,and he implied pressure onto the wall they had been hiding behind with a seriously angered aura.