Chapter 61

Hallo beautiful people, Its a Monday!

A precaution:  This chapter has a bit of smut, I'm not very good in writing those. In fact I can takes days without writing a single word or just start by writing the end of the chapter or at the middle depending on where the smut falls into. 

Enjoy and remember to hit me up at the end!

"Yes its sex, its intercourse, its making love, its our bodies joining together in celebration of our love and its our two souls converging into one. Its an act of love. Its our love"

~writing-Ro~ 

Sophie

*unedited*

He rolls me on my back, gazing into my eyes like I held the map to some golden treasures. My heart is beating a million times a second, my body is trembling and so is his.

We have just woken up so our bedroom smells of sleep and fresh air from the huge windows which curtains keeps swirling from the force of the wind. I feel one of his hand on my bottom, the other is holding my upper body—like he wants to lift me except he doesn't. Instead, he places his head on my breast and exhales softly, peacefully. He murmurs something which I don't hear. 

"Do you remember everything you told me last night?" I hold my breath, waiting anxiously. My nervousness is showing with the way I hold my breath.

"pretty much, why?" he asks, breathing in my scent. "I don't remember telling you anything special" he drawls lazily, I feel like crying and I want to. But then I hear him chuckling, kissing the edge of my breast.

"I remember everything cara. Everything"he breaths. I can feel his lips on top of my clothes which was what I  wore yesterday. 

I slap him playfully with my palm on his shoulders, I bend slightly and kiss his hair. 

"I love you. I said that. I do love you" He says again, his head is no longer on my breast but over my face, watching his lips stretch in a smile that would have knocked me off my feet had I been standing. I try to draw a deep steadying breath but I hold it instead, waiting patiently for what he would say next. 

"I love you too" I tell him and it feels almost liberating to know that the man I love, loves me back.  He holds me tight too tight until I groan a little. He then flips me such that I'm stretched on top of him, stroking my thighs and kissing my hair, his hand works my zip down and slid his arms inside to unhook my bra. 

"Are you okay with this?" he asks before undoing my dress over the shoulders and pulling my bra off the front. I nod as I stand on my kneels over him with my arms on his neck. He is now sitting up on the bed with his hands on my derrière. I stare deep into his eyes, his unreadable but I'm sure mine are lusty blue as he is so fond of saying. 

"I love you. Insanely so, crazily,  passionately and irrevocably" my voice trembles but he hears me because his grip tightens on my back and I'm  held captive by his hungry look. 

I do not know how long we stare at each other but soon Raphael starts making love to me. I can feel his lips every where, my nipples stand proudly as I feel his mouth on each of them. I can't feel myself breath, but I let out moans that swallows his. 

"I love your breast, did I ever tell you that?" He asks, his hands are now pulling my dress down my leg, I'm laid down like a pagan sacrifice of some kind. "You look delicious" He chuckles while he shifts me whispering to my ears to lift my bottom up so he can remove my panties, but he is impatient. So in classic Raphael move, which is also our tradition, he pulls it off without any formula and it comes out ripped into two.