Chapter 43

I love the way you explore my body using your hands and the way you call me your girl.

~unknown ~

Raphael

*unedited*

"I'm hungry and sleepy," Sophie said. She was still curled up in my arms, and I was embraced in hers. My forehead slightly touching her shoulder, her arms on mine, and her legs wound on my waist.

She made me vulnerable, weak, and needy. I could have stayed in that position for hours, but hungry and sleepy was not a good combination on Sophie.

"Okay, let's take you home" I disengaged from her embrace, righting up my clothes as I watched her do the same. I couldn't help smiling at how happy I felt when doing this mundane yet special task of two people dressing up after making glorious love.

"Can't I sleep here? "

"You mean on the desk?"

"Don't you have a bed in here somewhere?" I shifted my gaze to her, trying to figure out whether she meant something else other than having an actual bed in the office.

"Cara, it's an office."

"You have a private garage and an elevator but no bed?"

"I don't sleep in the office; I sleep at home, besides you."

"Good answer. But you need to put up a bed in here for me just in case I decide to pop in to seduce you."

"Pop in to seduce me? " there was a definite surprise in my voice. I thought I heard it wrong.

"Did you say seduce me?" I swallowed hard, imagining Sophie seducing me. My mind raced, my blood boiled up, I had numerous scenarios in my head of her seducing me, and they all ended up with the two of us in a huge bed making endless love to each other.

"Yes"

"Can I have it brought right now?"

"Not right now."

"Then I'll have installed by the end of today," I said, determined. I stared at Sophie, who was now buttoning up her shirt, which was mine, but we've been sharing them since she came back.

"You've got to stop this habit of ripping off my panties every time we do this!"

She was inspecting the pantie probably trying to figure out whether it was wearable.

I wanted to apologize, but I did not. It took me back to the first time we made love; I had ripped off the one she was wearing then.

"It reminds me of our first time," she said, zipping up her jeans.

She left the shirt untucked, looking ridiculously adorable. Moving a step towards me, she put her forehead on my chest. My heartfelt, unbelievably content, thundering. I was afraid she could hear it.

I stood with my arms on her waist, my chin on her head, listening to our breath and especially mine.

"We can have takeout. I will have fries, grilled chicken, and a hamburger."

"Cara, that's al..."

"Don't say a word"

"Okay. Not a word then," I said as I scooped her up, placing her down on my leather seat.

She laid with her hands beneath her head, her feet beneath my thighs. She was my world; I had my world in that room, sleeping lightly next to me as she kept asking whether I had ordered her food.