Chapter 46

Time doesn't heal emotional pain; you need to learn how to let go

~Roy T Bennett~

*Proceed with caution, incoming smut*

*Unedited*

Sophie

He grabs me and pulls me into the bathroom. I can feel my heart beating fast; I swear I can hear it. Raphael is naked, and my pajama is now wet; my hair has started to curl, and his hands are firmly on my waist.

"Cara," he whispers, hoisting me up on the wall of the bathroom; the water is still cascading, my heart is still thudding, and my body is trembling.

I love this man so much, so much it's indescribable.

He holds me up high on his right hand so he can yank my shorts off me; I chuckle softly, enjoying the urgency and the passion in which he wants me. My top is yanked unceremoniously as well, and I'm now on my feet naked under a spray of water that somehow blinds me to his body.

"Don't you think we should turn off the shower"

"No. I want to make love to you while the water is still beating our bodies" his husky tone pushes me deeper to the culmination of what I knew was coming.

He hoist me on the wall again; this time, I can feel his length between my legs; he looks at me just before he drives into me, "I don't think we should tempt fate a second time; we need a condom," he says.

"It's okay, please don't stop; I'm on the pill."

He stiffens, his black orbs centers on me, his eyelashes drooping because of the water, and my gaze unfocused. He has a look I have never seen, and I don't want to think about it at this time.

"When? " he asks

Why the hell does it matters anyway as long as I'm on it?

He starts to let go, gasping, and I can't let him.

"No, no, don't you dare stop" he leans in, his face on my neck, and I feel like a part of him is no longer with me.

"We'll talk about it later, but right now, babe, make love to me."

"You called me babe," he whispers, a smile on his face, and it looks like calling him babe works as effectively as it does when he calls me the same.

He clashes his lips back on mine, and I accept it, embrace it, drown in it because there is no other way. I become entranced in him, his hands doing their magic on my body.

I run my hands on his back, tightening my legs around his waist, he moans, and I delve my fingers through his hair.

"I want to prolong this," he says, and I bite his shoulder, pushing myself into him. I don't want him to prolong it, I want my release, and I want it now.