"Penny for your thoughts?" Alex whispers, placing his warm hand on my cold thigh. "There's no need to feel pressured into anything Ella, you're perfect just as you are."

The next morning ...

"No way are you Danny Dyer's daughter?" Eyal whispers in shock.

"I don't like telling people." Dani laughs. "Please keep it a secret though."

"Course." I agree. Dani, Eyal and I are led on the sunbeds trying to catch a tan. I'm pretty pale and burn so easily, whereas Dani is a lovely shade of brown.

"Right, I need to tell someone before I explode." Dani prepares. "I called things off with Jack earlier, and we wanted to keep it quiet because it was, like, hard to talk about and stuff."

"What? Why?"

"Like after the challenge yesterday, I don't see him like how I used to. The whole cheating thing really -"

I'm interrupted by the buzzing of Eyal's phone. "I have a text!" he bellows. Dani hops up onto her feet, and rapidly, the rest of the Islanders gather around us.

"Boys, tonight two new girls will enter the villa and you will host welcome drinks. #FixUpLookSharp #GameChangers."

"Oh my god!" Wes cheers. "Yes mate! About time!"

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

That night ...

I throw on a long white lacy dress that's tight fitting to my chest and hips. If two new girl are coming in, then I have to look good.

"You look nice." A voice compliments me as I put in some hoop earrings.

Turning around, it isn't Alex. Or Adam. It's Niall.

"How are you feeling Niall, about tonight. You excited?"

"I just want drama!" He laughs. "Like I'm getting bored. I want everything to hit the fan."

It isn't long until all everyone is ready. The girls are all directed to the terrace, and the boys out onto the poolside to wait for the two new girls.

"I hate them already and they aren't even here." Hayley chuckles. "I literally feel sick."

"Same here."

"Alex isn't going anywhere babe," Samira assures me.

"But he hasn't spoken to me this evening. I've spoken to Wes and Niall. But Alex, he just hasn't given me that assurance."

"You'll be fine, honestly." Kendall gives me a hug. "I think Adam might go for one of them though, just because I haven't paid much attention to him today."

Dani says, "it's like watching your boyfriend cheat on you, innit?"

There's silence for a while. I've never felt so sick before, but it's a different type of nausea. My stomach is full of butterflies; I feel on the edge of crying and having a tantrum. My head is spinning, and all the girls are just staring at the boys in disgust.

"Hey boys!"

Oh no.

All the girls and I dart over to see what they look like. Standing up on the seats, we all try and get a look at the two new girls; even their voices seem pretty.

They strut out onto the terrace, and one is blonde and one is brunette-blonde. They're both full of confidence, and as the brunette girl reaches Alex first, I feel so sick and anxious.

"What are their names?" I ask.

"Georgie?"

"No, Georgia." Hayley hears. "I'm getting my glasses to have a proper look."

Hearing their names again, Georgia and Rosie, they start talking to the guys.

"I'm a dancer."

"No you f**king ain't," Samira exclaims, jumping down from the seat. "I swear to god."

I focus on the little chat that Alex and Rosie are having. God, she is so pretty. Long dark hair and hazel eyes, she's what I can picture Alex's type as being.

They all gather around the fire pit, and Rosie and Georgia look directly up at us. "Hey girls!" they wave.

"Don't 'hey' me!" I exclaim frustratedly, giving a fake wave and smile.

"Ella!"

"What?"

The boys go around in a circle, each telling the new girls how they are at the moment - who is coupled up and who isn't.

"Dani, get on my shoulders." I crouch down. "I can't see!"

Dani climbs up onto my shoulders with the help of Samira and Hayley. All laughing like little school girls, "I feel like such a lunatic." Dani laughs.

"Has anyone got binoculars?"

After a few minutes, I overhear Rosie explain, "I'm a solicitor."

Really ... really? Just take my man why don't you?

"You have to be joking." I sigh. I feel sick. Physically and emotionally sick. It's horrible to see the guy you're falling for be swept away by another girl.

As Dani climbs off my shoulders, "Oh, I have a text!" Niall exclaims. "Niall, the public have voted you to go on a date with Georgia. Please get ready to leave the villa immediately. #DateNight."

After a few seconds, another phone buzzes. And Alex, my man, reaches down into his pocket.

"Alex, the public have voted you to go on a date with Rosie. Please get ready to leave the villa immediately. #TheDoctorWillSeeYouNow."

I stand in silence.

"Aww, Ella." Kendall sighs, giving me a hug. I don't understand why, until I realise that there is a tear falling down my face. "It'll be ok hun. They'll just go and have a chat, and he'll come right back."

I try to believe Kendall. But watching the boy you've gotten close to walk out of the villa with a different girl...

It's heartbreaking.

—————

Who do you all want Ella to couple up with next? Also, there might not be another update until Friday afternoon (I have a History and English Language GCSE exam :(. ) xx