Chapter 2 -The Training-

The next two days we trained like mad for Carlisle’s birthday. We decided to have two songs: first “I believe” and the second one would be “Thank you for being my Dad”. I think both were a very good choice and fitted perfectly, the first one also because it was a better song to dance to than the second, but the second one is so emotional.

We will have a choreo for the first one and then settle down with a little surprise at the second song. We trained usually when Carlisle was occupied with Carlie or Renesmee or Edward and Jasper would talk to him about something to distract him. Sometimes we even trained in the living room between him walking upstairs to get something. I had a harder time getting everything done correctly than the others, but they had more time and a perfect memory. But still I think it was amazing. 

The day before Carlisle’s birthday, we managed to squeeze in an hour of training before I walked upstairs with him to bed. I hadn’t spent so much time with him as usual, but he wouldn’t say anything if he noticed and he would definitely understand it tomorrow. I settled next to him on the bedcovers and hugged him close. We haven’t had any alone time for a week, but that was part of my individual gift.

We hadn’t talked to him about his birthday at all, he didn’t, too. He didn’t show any bewilderment or something, though I think that he would definitely wonder about Alice’s calmness, as she usually runs at top speed around the house at any event. Edward nodded again to confirm my thoughts. I hope he wouldn’t think we had forgotten his birthday…

Next up: Carlisle's birthday! 

-All rights belong to Stephenie Meyer-