'Let's play, miss Rose.' He finally agrees with a dangerous smirk on his lips.

'I'll wait for you in the living room.' I tell him and I walk out his room slowly swaying my hips with each step, trying to hide the fact that my knees are jelly right now.

I run downstairs and take a bottle of Merlot from the kitchen, 2 glasses and dim the lights in the living room.

He arrives and finds me sitting on the couch, showing off my legs for him while sipping from my glass of wine. What am I doing?

'Want some? Wine, that is.' He looks very amused by my question and nods while licking his lips.

'So what game do you want to play?' He asks me while his eyes glow with a certain darkness.

'Truth or Dare. That is if you dare to be honest with me.' I already launch a dare towards him while filling his glass.

'Since you already launched a dare towards me, I'll start. Truth or Dare?' He asks while taking a sip from his wine.

'Truth.' I tell him.

'What game are you playing tonight?'

'This game, of course.' I try to avoid his question playfully.

'That's not the honest answer, Rose.' He says amused.

'That's because you don't know how to ask your questions, Theo.' I wink at him. 'My turn. Why didn't you tell me about Selena and Dorian?'

'Straight to the point. Because I didn't want to scare you. My turn. Truth or Dare?'

'Truth.' I answer him.

'What was your mother's name?'

'Her name was Eva Williams. My turn.' I answer him truthfully.

'Truth.' he says before I can even ask the question.

'How old are Selena and Dorian?'

'My mom is 105 and my dad is a bit older.'

'How much older?' I ask him.

'You already used your question and you got your answer. Truth or dare?'

'Truth?' I answer him slightly annoyed.

'What are you hopping will happen tonight?' He asks me while measuring my legs with his eyes.

'I plan to find out more things about you.' I tell him making a sweet innocent face. 'Truth or dare?'

'Dare.' he says.

'I dare you to tell me how old Dorian is.' I put on a triumphing smile.

'That was clever. He's 650 years.'

I try to contain my surprise as he says the words but I fail miserably. And I was concerned about Theo being almost 40 years older than me. I try to hide my smile from him, making him feel confused.

'Truth or dare, Rosie?' He mocks me.

'Dare.' I tell him

'I dare you to drink 2 glasses of wine in 60 seconds.'

I drink the glass of wine sitting in front of me.

'Are you trying to get me drunk, mister Theodore?' I ask him while pouring myself the second glass of wine and drinking it up. My turn.

'Dare.' He says.

'I dare you to dance with me. One song.' I tell him playfully. The wine is starting to make me feel brave.

'Fine. Choose the song.'

'Play Darren Hayes- Insatiable.' I say out loud and the music starts playing. Why did I choose this song?

He gets up from his armchair and takes my hand, pulling my body close to his for the second time that night.

'Nobody says we can't continue playing while we dance.' He says on a seductive tone. 'Truth or Dare?'

'Dare.' I tell him.

'Hmmm... I want you to run your fingers down my chest.'

My eyes widden in panic. He just took the game to the next level. He wants to make me quit playing, to show me he is still stronger than me. With nervous hands I touch his chest while the music keeps playing in the background. I trace the contour of his muscles and rub my fingers towards his abdomen, feeling him tense under my touch. His pupils are dark and huge as he looks at me as if he wants to devour me.

The song ends just in time to save me from all the sensations running through my body.

'We can sit down, now.' I tell him. 'Truth or dare?' I ask him while drinking my 4th glass of wine. My head is spinning and I find a sudden courage after touching his chest a few seconds ago.

'Truth.' He says, taking me by surprise.

'Oh.. OK. What do you expect from tonight?' I ask him while licking my lips.

'I am curious to see how far will you go with this game.' He tells me while a smile appears in the corner of his lips. He finishes his second glass of wine and pours himself another one.

'Your turn, Rose. Truth or?

'Dare.' I tell him without thinking.

'I dare you to straddle me and stay like that for 15 minutes.'

I don't say anything. I just go to him and place my legs on each side of his body, straddling him. My nightgown lifts completely, showing my ass. He places his hands on my hips and looks at my face.

This feels so good. Damn me! I feel so sexy in his arms. I want more... so much more... I wonder how his lips feel against my skin.