"Of course." Blaine smiled, giving his full attention to his son.

"I'm just going to come out and say it. Dad, I'm-"

"BLAINE!!" Tina's voice rang throughout the room, any one who was working a 10 mile radius could've heard it.

Alex sighed as he looked toward his aunt, Blaine doing the same. "What's up, Tina?" He asked worriedly. "Is everything okay? Is Kurt okay?"

The Asian waved him off. "Everything's great. Amazing. Spectacular. Blaine, do you know who's here?"

He thought for a moment. "Kurt?"

She shook her head. "No, silly." Alex was probably the only one who noticed the falter in Blaine's happy expression. "Katy Perry. Blainey Days, Katy Perry is at your album party."

Blaine's eyes went wide as he gasped. "What?"

"I think someone showed her your music and she liked it. So she's here!" She exclaimed happily, clapping. "And she wants to meet you!"

"Oh my god." He sighed, running his hand through his curls that got out of there gel.

"Go, dad." Alex spoke up with a supportive smile. "She's like your idol or whatever, so go! I'll stay backstage and get everything ready and yes, I'll tell you immediately when papa calls." He reassured the older man as he saw the look on his face.

"Didn't you have something to tell me?"

"It can wait. Got meet Katy Perry and tell her you met your teenage dream." He winked.

"You're amazing." He told Alex as he brought him in for a short hug and a kiss to the head. "Thank you!" He called as he ran from backstage to the front with Tina.

Alex had a sad smile but shook of the feeling of sadness as he told a nearby crew member what to do.

                                   •••

"He actually got a record deal with Katy Perry?!" Kurt exclaimed as he walked down the hallway with different dressing rooms and putting name cards that Alex handed him on them.

"Yep, he talked all about your guy's relationship and how that song brought you together then fanboyed about loving her music." He mused, remembering the events that happened a couple of weeks ago. "Then, bam! He got himself a deal."

Since that day, a lot of things happened. For one, Kurt was putting on a fashion show and was expecting a bunch of different designers, thanks to Isabelle, to be there.

Also, Alex had befriended that new transfer kid, Kyle, and found he played for his team, which made the fifteen year olds day when he found out.

The hardest part was telling Kurt. Since he didn't get to tell his dad, he figured that he would get the chance to tell his papa.

"I'm proud of him." Kurt said with a smile as they finished with the dressing rooms and walked out.

"He knows. And he's super proud of you too, he practically begged Ms.Katy for him to come but she couldn't find time anywhere else. Said to send loads of pictures though and to say that he loves you." He repeated the message he got earlier from the gel haired man to say since he wasn't going to have his phone on him.

Kurt blushed and cleared his throat before turning to his clipboard. "Your dad is a sap."

"That's why you love him."

"True." He said and smiled fondly before snapping back into reality. "Okay, back to the matter at hand. I'm going to ask you this one more time-"

"No pops. I'm not going to be a model." Alex glared at his dad, already knowing what he was going to say.