Perfect Car Ride

*edited*

Basically them singing 'Perfect' in the car cause that would just be hella cute

Disclaimer: I don't own glee but if i did, I would've put more scenes in season 6 of married Klaine.

I also don't own the song, it belongs to, P!nk.

Warning: A bit of homophobic slurs

• • •

"Please get here soon, I think I'm dying without your cuddles." Blaine cried dramatically over the phone to his boyfriend.

Kurt laughed into the phone, "Calm down Blaine, I'm leaving the coffee shop now to pick you up. Then we can cuddle all you want when we get to my house, I promise."

"I'm holding you to that promise Mr.Hummel."

"Alright, Mr.Anderson." the taller boy rolled his eyes but laughed. "I'll see you in about 10 minutes, love you."

"Love you too, see you soon." Blaine said into the phone before hanging up. He tossed his phone on the spot next to him on the bed when someone knocked on his door.

"Come in." He said, sitting up.

His dad walked into the room with his arms crossed, "Hey dad, what's up?" Blaine asked with slight nervousness in his voice.

You see his dad wasn't totally ok with the fact that he's gay.

"Don't 'hey' me Blaine Devon, who were you talking too?" His dad asked with his eyebrows raised, arms still crossed.

"My boyfriend Kurt, he's coming to pick me up then we're going over to his house to watch a movie." Blaine said slowly but confidently.

"Damnit, Blaine!" His father yelled, "I thought this gay thing was a stage and you were going to get over it in a couple of weeks. Now you have a boyfriend?!"

Blaine just stared blankly at his dad, "Dad first off, you've met Kurt, you said you liked him. And when you met him we were dating." He was trying not to yell, he really was.

"I was trying to be ok with it to make this stage go quicker." His father said, voice being raised immensely.

"Dad, this isn't a stage I'm gay, I tried kissing a girl once it made me realize that I'm absolutely 100% gay." His voice matching his fathers.

His dad slammed his fist on the desk making Blaine flinch, "I will not have a faggot for a son, I won't have it. We'll take you to a doctor or therapist, get this straightened out."

Blaine pinched the bridge of his nose, closed his eyes and breathed in and out, "What is it going to take for you to realize that no doctor or therapist can fix me because, there's nothing wrong with me!" He was now yelling.

Blaine was about to say something else when he heard his mom come up the stairs and walked into the room saying, "James? Blaine? What is going on up here? I can hear you yelling from the garage, is everything okay?"

"Pam, what's going on is we have a disappointment fag for a son." Giving Blaine a disgusted look.

Pam's face was of pure horror, "James, I thought we both agreed to support Blaine and love him just the same no matter his sexuality."