Snow White Christmas

Kurt was sitting on his bed watching a movie when he heard pebbles being thrown at his window. He curiously got up and opened his window, peering outside.

"Blaine?!" He whispered yelled as he made out the figure on the ground to be his boyfriend.

"Yeah, can you come down? I don't want your dad hearing me."

Kurt nodded, "I'll be down in a minute."

They were always meeting up like this, ever since they got together. Kurt's dad didn't approve of their relationship since Blaine was the bad boy at school, they loved each other too much to break it up so they decided to date in secret.

Kurt went downstairs and lied to his dad saying he was going for a walk. He reassured him that he would be home before 11 then practically ran out the front door. He looked around for Blaine and found him still standing below his window.

He walked up to him, "Hey, what's up?"

"Well,I have a Christmas surprise for you, since I couldn't give it to you when we were at school, here I am."

Kurt blushed and smiled, "Really? What is it?"

"It's called a surprise for a reason, come on get in the car." Blaine told him with a smirk as he intertwined their hands, leading them to his car.

After opening the door for Kurt he went to his side and got in, heading toward there secret destination, "Are you just going to stay silent the whole car ride? It's kind of creeping me out." Kurt said as he looked at Blaine.

Blaine laughed, "We're here, so stop freaking out." He told the other boy as he got out and went to open his trunk.

Kurt looked out the window as he was getting out to see if he recognized the place, it was an empty field with a couple of trees that had beautiful green and red lights on them. On the ground below the trees was a checkered blanket and a candle in the middle.

"You like it?" Blaine asked as he carried stuff toward the blanket.

"I love it, it's beautiful." Kurt replied, still looking around in awe.

Blaine chuckled and started setting up, he set a basket down and started pulling out an assortment of Christmas desserts, cookies, cakes and cheesecake to be exact.

"Where did you get all of these?" Kurt asked, gesturing to the desserts as he sat next to Blaine.

"Well the cookies and cakes I made myself, but the cheesecake I got from Breadstixs because I knew you liked it."

Kurt grinned huge, "Well thank you."

They sat and talked for a couple of hours while eating sweets, the conversation never getting boring. After a while Blaine took out a boom box from the picnic basket and stared playing some Christmas jazz.

He stood up and held his hand out for Kurt, "May I have this dance?"

Kurt giggled and took his hand, standing up, "You may."

Blaine wrapped one arm around Kurt's back while the other intertwined their fingers, while Kurt put one of his arms on Blaine's shoulder. They waltzed to the smooth music and danced across the field, Kurt's head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

They danced slowly until they were under a tree and Blaine stopped too look up, "Mistletoe." He pointed at the tree.

Kurt lifted his head and smiled, "Wonder how that got there."

"Gee, I wonder." Blaine said quietly as he leaned in, closing the gap between him and Kurt with a passionate kiss.

Kurt kissed back just as passionately, wrapping his arms around Blaine's neck. He broke the kiss for a minute, "This is perfect, thank you."

"Your welcome. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Blaine."

Ok so, Aly_Gee_ gave me the idea for this.... and the name. THANK YOU ALY!!

And now I apologize for the crappiness of this, I re wrote this so many times until I liked this one.

Also I apologize for the lateness of this, I got lazy yesterday (or technically two days ago cause currently it's midnight) and didn't have any creativity. But I hoped you had a great Christmas!

Thanks for reading this you amazing peoples. ❤️❤️❤️