Not-So Popular Love

*edited*

So this one is an AU where it's Cherrio!Kurt and Football Player!Blaine. They're dating. Hopefully it's good, its my first one-shot. I don't own Glee or any of the characters!

It's going to be all Kurt's POV.

THIS IS MY ONLY ONE SHOT IN FIRST PERSON POV, PROMISE. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT THEN I'LL TOTALLY UNDERSTAND IF YOU SKIP BECAUSE I PERSONALLY CANNOT STAND FIRST PERSON POV (ironically).

thanks for reading!!

                                  • • •

"YOU THINK THIS IS HARD? TRY HAVING SEX WITH MICHAEL BOLTEN AND NOT FALLING IN LOVE, THATS HARD!" said the one and only, Sue Sylvester during cheerios practice.

"CUT!" she yelled once again for what seemed like the millionth time this practice, "Listen up slackers, we have to win Nationals this year. I don't think Porcelain can sing another pathetic song that makes me want to hang myself, this time. So work harder!"

I look up at Coach to see if she's serious, the look she had seemed pretty serious, oh well less practices for me. Between glee club and cheerios practice I have a lot on my plate.

"All you pathetic excuses for humans are dismissed." she said, handing her megaphone too Becky.

"Thank god that's over." I say with relief to Mercedes.

"I know right." she agrees as we walk over to the football field where our boyfriends were having their own practice.

"HUDSON! MAKE SURE TO CATCH THE BALL IF ITS COMING TOWARD YOU!" Coach Beiste yelled at Finn as they walked toward the locker rooms.

"Yeah sure, sorry coach." He mumbled as I roll my eyes. He's sometimes so clueless.

Across the field I saw the familiar gel head and triangular eyebrows of Mr.Dapper Blaine Anderson (well not so dapper since he's at McKinley but...) he met my gaze and had huge smile just like mine.

"I'll be right back." I say, eyes not leaving Blaine's.

Mercedes gave me a sly grin, "Go white boy, I have to go meet Sam anyway. I'll see you in glee club."

After that, I practically flew over to my boyfriend and engulfed him in a huge hug.

"Hey gorgeous," he whispered into my ear,"That cherrio outfit looks really good on you."

My blush was as red as my uniform, "I could say the same thing about those tights, Mister."

Now it was his turn to blush. I couldn't help myself anymore so I smashed our lips together, he was surprised at first but eventually melted into the kiss.

"Are you sure you want to kiss me now?" he asked, a bit out of breath.  "I'm all sweaty from practice and-"

I cut him off with a simple but passionate kiss.

"It's fine Blaine, I missed you" I said, as we walked hand in hand down the field toward the locker rooms.

"I missed you too, how was practice?" he asked.

"Fine I guess, Coach Sue had us do a pyramid and I'm at the top," I said with a shrug, "How was yours?"

"It was pretty bad, all the non glee members of the football team kept hating on the glee club and saying it sucks and talking crap about it. Puck,Finn,Mike, Sam and I were about to start a fight but coach broke it up." 

I shook my head,"Those guys are jerks and they need to stop hating on a club they practically know nothing about." Blaine hummed in agreement as we walked into the locker room and unhooked our hands so we both could get dressed.

"Hey look it's the two gay kids, checking all of us out aren't you?" I heard a voice say behind me, I turned around to see Karofsky.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around, "You know, not all gay kids check everyone else out, well you may be an exception." I said sarcastically.

He then pushed me against the lockers, and said," Shut your mouth you dirty-"  

"HEY!" Blaine yelled and pushed Karofsky away and I fell to the floor,"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND!" Karofsky just grunted and ran out of the locker rooms.

"Babe," Blaine whispered as he went over to me. "You okay?" he asked, worried laced in his voice.

I nodded, "Yeah thanks,I guess even though we're football players and cheerleaders they still look at us as 'the gay kids' don't they?"

Blaine gave me a sad smile and helped me up, "Yeah, I guess we're not popular, but you know why that's ok?" He asked, kissing the top of my nose.

I giggled, "Why is that Mr.Anderson?"

Blaine looked at me before answering, "It's ok, because I love you so damn much, that I don't care what people call me as long as I'm still with you."

I laughed at his cheesiness,"Well I love you too, so damn much" then kissed him passionately.

"Ew, dudes get a room." Finn said, as he walked by with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and yelled after him, "Don't call me dude Finn!"

Blaine chuckled, "Come on let's go to glee club" he said as he snaked his arms around my waist and we both walked out of the locker rooms together.

We may not be popular but I rather have a not-so popular love then no love at all.

Wow 😳, that was... something. Please comment and tell me what you thought, I hope you enjoyed it 😊. Thanks again for reading!