Kings Island Christmas Spectacular

*edited*

Prompt: Ok so technically it's not ALL Klaine but there will be bits and pieces of it. Anyway, it's Pre-Klaine and Blaine's going to be singing at the King's Island Christmas Spectacular.

Also I don't own Glee but if I did, I would have put a scene with Klaine's baby girl and also who the bio dad is.

• • •

"You have your outfit, your sheet music-"

"Kurt, I'm going to be fine. I promise." Blaine told the older boy with a chuckle.

Kurt was helping Blaine get ready for his gig at King's Island, he had to leave in under a hour and of course being Blaine, he wasn't ready yet.

"You sure about that, Anderson?" Kurt asked with both his eyebrows raised. "You haven't even packed your bag with your costume not to mention buying your ticket."

Blaine stared at the other boy with confusion, "What ticket?"

Kurt gave him a small smirk, "You know, the ticket you use to get into the park."

Blaine looked liked someone just said Dumbledore's name in vain, "OH MY WIZARD GOD!" He yelled, while getting off the bed and sitting at the desk that he and Kurt shared while quickly getting onto the laptop to look up tickets. He kept scrolling but all the tickets he could afford were sold out, he banged his head on the desk repeatedly.

Kurt couldn't help but laugh.

Blaine sat up and gave him his best 'bitch' glare, "What's so funny?" he snapped.

"Ooh, snappy are we?"

Blaine just ignored him and kept sulking.

Kurt rolled his eyes while getting up and walking toward his dresser and pulled out an envelope, "Besides, you should be nice to the person who got you the best possible gift you could ask for at the moment."

"A rocket ship?"

"No."

"A new bow tie?"

"Please. Like you need anymore of those."

"Hermi-"

"Blaine! Just open the envelope."

Blaine took the envelope and slowly opened it, what he saw was a ticket.... to Kings Island.

He looked up at Kurt with huge eyes and ran to give the chestnut boy a huge hug, "What- How did you know?"

Kurt gave him a look, "Blaine, you've been my best friend for a while now, as well as my room mate. I think I know you better then you know yourself, I figured you were gonna forget to buy the ticket so I took the liberty to buy one myself and would you look at that, it came in handy." He gave Blaine a wink.

Blaine stuck his tongue out then looked at the digital clock with wide eyes, " I have to leave in 10 minutes... and I only have my ticket." He facepalmed and mentally scolded himself to stop procrastinating with things like this.

Kurt then pulled out a duffel bag

"Kurt, you didn't."

"But I did. The duffel bag has your sheet music, costume, and itinerary map for when your going to perform. Along with some snacks because I know an hour and 40 minutes is a really long time without food for you."

Blaine laughed at the last part, "Jesus Kurt, what would I do without you?"

"Probably die because I'm awesome and you can't live without my awesomeness."

"Seriously though thanks, I really appreciate you doing this for me."

Kurt shrugged, "What are best friends for. Now go before your seriously late, I'll be here waiting for you when you get back."

Blaine gave him one last thank you along with a goodbye hug then he headed out to his car and onto the highway.

• • •

"She was that bad?!" Kurt exclaimed with laughter, talking about Blaine's duet partner.

It was around 10:30 at night and Kurt and Blaine were in there night clothes on Blaine's bed eating late-night snacks while talking about the performance.

Blaine chewed off another piece of Laffy Taffy before confirming Kurt's statement, "She was that bad, when I first got there she was all rude and bossy and acted like she owned the place, telling me that I was hitting the notes wrong or that I wasn't showing that much emotion. " Blaine said while rolling is eyes.

Kurt was shocked, "That's ridiculous, we practiced that song dozens of times and you showed enough emotion and hit the notes perfectly."

"Oh that's not even the best part. The whole time we, or more like I, was rehearsing she didn't sing one note, now I thought she was pulling a Rachel Berry and just saving her voice for the show; which i understood so I didn't say anything. Then we got on stage and she opened her mouth to sing, Kurt I promise you, dry cement could sing better then her. Her voice was so off key and she just stood there with her hands on her hips while singing, not getting into the song at all."

"Is this on YouTube?"

"I believe so, why?"

"No reason." Kurt said with a sly grin.

Blaine looked suspiciously at his room mate and best friend before saying, "Remember when we practiced and I told you that you were going to be better then the girl? Let's just say I wish you were on that stage instead of her today."

Kurt wiped away a fake tear while saying, "Oh what an honor to hear that from someone so famous!"

Instead of saying anything, Blaine just threw a pillow at him and Kurt squealed while ducked. It eventually turned into a full blown pillow fight with both boys laughing till there stomachs hurt.

"Ok, ok, I surrender Hummel. I'm pretty tired from today so we should get to bed." Blaine said while picking up the pillows with a smile.

Kurt's face mirrored that smile as he got off Blaine's bed and onto his own bed and under the covers, "Night, Blaine."

"Night, Kurt." and with that they both turned off their lights and fell asleep.

One-shot ideas, please comment them I would greatly appreciate it!

Anyone catch the AVPM references?

Thanks for reading and please comment and vote.