Don't Judge

"This movie, again?" Kurt groaned as he grabbed the movie from Blaine's hand and walked over to the TV.

"Yep." Blaine said happily as he got comfortable under the covers on the bed, bringing them up to his chest.

"You have an obsession." Kurt said with an eye roll as he put the movie in the player. "We have watched this every time you have come over this week."

"For the record, they're seven different movies so at least it's not the same. Second, it's Harry Potter! How could i not have an obsession with it." Blaine said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "If you don't want to watch this, then why do you keep on letting me pick the movies?"

Kurt shrugged and pressed a few buttons on the remote. "You look really adorable every time we watch them so it's worth it." He said with a smile.

"I don't know if I should be offended or not." Blaine said as his eyebrows furrowed in adorable confusion.

Kurt threw his head back and laughed before setting the remote on the bed and turning to the boy. "You shouldn't be. Now, I'm going downstairs to get ice cream, want some?"

"Mint chip, please!" He said happily.

Kurt nodded and pecked his lips before leaving the room and heading down to the kitchen.

Blaine didn't want to play the movie until Kurt got back so he decided to change out of his blazer and into something more comfortable. He slipped out form under the covers and went into Kurt's dresser to grab a pair of sweats and t-shirt he left the other day, he pulled them out and paused when he saw something under the clothes.

A blue stuffed elephant.

Curiosity getting the best of him, he quickly changed and took out the stuffed animal to examine it.

At that moment, Kurt came back upstairs with two bowls of ice cream. "B, we didn't have mint chip so I just got you vanilla, hope that's okay." He said as he placed the bowls on the side tables.

"That's fine." Blaine said as he turned to face his boyfriend. "What's this?" He asked, holding up the elephant so he could see.

Kurt's eyes widened and a panic look came across his face. "That's-um. . .nothing!" He exclaimed in a, more than usual, high pitched voice as he rushed over to Blaine and snatched the animal to hold it close to him.

"You're lying." Blaine said simply as he narrowed his eyes at the taller boy and crossed his arms. "Your voice gets high pitched when your lying or hiding something, what's up?"

Kurt mentally cursed the boy in front of him for knowing him so well. "It's nothing, this thing is just some stupid toy from when I was little. I can't believe you found it or how it got in the drawer." He said in the same voice as before.

Blaine's facial expression softened as he sat on the bed and pulled Kurt so he was sitting next to him. "Baby, I've known you for a good two years. I know when you're lying. Whatever it is you can tell me, I would never ever judge you." He told him gently, looking at Kurt through his lashes and smiling sweetly.

The boy tightened his grip on the stuffed animal and sighed. "I snuggle with him, okay? Every night, I take him out of my drawer and pretend he's someone I love and cuddle with him. It's weird, i know, but it helps me sleep at night." He said as he fiddled with the elephants ears.

Blaine stared at him with total love and admiration. His boyfriend just got a thousand times cuter, if even possible.

"If you're going to break up with me, do it quick." He said sadly, tracing patterns on the bed with his finger. "It's totally weird and childish that a 17-year old sleeps with a stuffed animal."

"Hey." Blaine said sternly making Kurt look at him. "I would never break up with you over something like this. If anything, I just fell more in love with you."

Kurt had a confused look on his face, making Blaine laugh. "We all have our special things that mean a lot to us, I know I do, and I certainly won't judge you for it."

"Really?" He asked, hope in his voice and a twinkle in his eye.

"Really." Blaine confirmed as he pecked Kurt's lips. "Now, you said you pretend he's someone you love and it helps you sleep. Any particular person you think of?" He asked with a wink.

Kurt giggled and looked down at the animal in his hands. "It's only two people. You, of course, and my um, my mom." He said quietly.

"You're mom, huh?"

Kurt nodded. "She's the one who got him for me. It helped when I was little, it calmed me down. It still does, and it smells like her, even after all this time, makes me happy that I still have something to remember her by."

Blaine gave him a sweet and supportive smile. "I wish I could've met your mom. She sounds like a great lady."

Kurt moved so his head was resting on Blaine's shoulder, elephant secure in his arms. "She really was. My mom was the sweetest lady I knew, she helped me realize that it's okay to be different. And my dad and her loved each other so much, I aspired to be like them. And well, I got that." He said lovingly, "I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"I'm too tired to argue about this." Kurt said with a yawn but smiled.

Blaine nodded and held Kurt by his waist as he scooted them both back towards the headboard, getting under the covers with his boyfriend in between his legs. "Why don't we cuddle and you can fall asleep like you always do, don't deny it, and I'll be here when you wake up." He whispered into his ear.

"Mmm, sounds good. I have to put Mr. Elephant away." He mumbled as he moved to get out of this very comfortable position.

"Nope." Blaine said as he tightened his grip on his tiny waist. "You are staying right here right a long with, Mr. Elephant was his name?"

Kurt nodded. "I had no creativity as a kid." He said as he moved his face into Blaine's chest with the stuffed animal in between the two, the shorter boy turning the movie on.

Blaine chuckled as he ran his fingers through the taller boys hair. They stayed like this throughout the whole entire movie, Kurt eventually falling asleep while snoring cutely.

When the movie finished Blaine moved Kurt so he could lay down properly and almost melted on the spot at what he saw.

The elephants ear had somehow found its way into Kurt's mouth and he was sucking on it as he was breathing, making him look absolutely adorable.

The gelled haired boy quickly pulled out his phone and took a picture for blackmailing purposes then kissed his forehead. "I'm lucky you're mine." He whispered before leaving him alone to sleep.

Looking at the time he figured he watch the last Harry Potter movie while eating the ice cream, that was now melted.

Lol nice ending. It's late, leave me alone.

There ya go, cake and Aly. Idk what that was, but there you have it.

Thoughts? Yay? Nay?

Requests?

Thanks for reading and also for the 8k reads!