Just Speak Clearly and Annunciate

*edited*

So this one goes out to all the people who hate me from the last chapter, I hope this makes up for it.
crashthemind
Christie_19_books
iantc-jcnes
_1lovesuperwoman_
5Harminazor
secret-klainer

To name a few peoples, there all awesome tho. Make sure to check out their stuff!

Also the picture at the top, if you read it left to right it spells Klaine and the video is the word Courage in sign language.

Prompt: It's Pre-Klaine in New York there neighbors but Kurt is deaf. I'm going to have Kurt being able to talk in this 👌

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee but if I did, I would've had Samcedes get married in the end.

• • •

Blaine was trying to study for a mid-term.

Key word there was trying.

His neighbor was making it very difficult playing, 'Single Ladies' by Beyoncé on repeat for the past hour and a half.

At first he didn't mind but then it just kept playing really loudly  over and over again now, he could care less about all the single ladies.

He finally had enough, so he got up from his desk and went across the hall and knocked.

He first knocked pretty lightly, when no response came he banged on the door. This time, the music stopped and he heard footsteps approaching the door.

When it opened a blonde girl with blue eyes wearing a black leotard, black heels and her hair up in a ponytail was standing before him, "Um, I think your lost, Hobbits aren't supposed to be in New York City." 

Blaine just stared at her not knowing how to respond to that when he heard a voice from behind the girl, "Brit, who is that? The voice asked walking to the door.

The voice belong to a boy with chestnut hair, styled perfectly with the most beautiful pair of glazed eyes Blaine has ever seen. He then saw what the boy was wearing he questioned it a bit, he was wearing a black unitard with a black neck tie and on his left hand there was a sparkly black glove which he was in the middle of taking off.

"Brit, who is this?" he asked the girl, Brit, Blaine wasn't staring at his outfit anymore, he was now staring at his hands, which he was using while talking.

The girl now also used her hands while saying, "I don't know, this hobbit knocked on the door and I was just telling him he doesn't belong here in New York."

The boy rolled his eyes with a fond smile before turning to Blaine, "I'm sorry about her, what can we do for you?" Once again be used his hands while talking and this time, Blaine noticed he had a lisp.

"Oh right, um I was wondering if you can turn down the volume a little bit, I'm trying to study for a mid term next door." Blaine told him.

The boy scrunched his eyebrows in confusion but then Brit used her hands again, when she finished his facial expression changed.

"Oh! I'm so sorry about that, yes of course we're finished anyway. Sorry about disturbing your studying." the boy apologized.

Blaine waved his hand in a 'forget about' kind of way, "It's cool, no harm done." he told him with a small smile, "Anyway thanks, now I should get back to studying." waving to the pair, he went back into his apartment and got back to studying.