Keep Me Warm

*edited*

This one shot goes out to 5Harminazor , the prompt was Klaine during winter sooo this is Married!Klaine in NYC a couple weeks after Christmas and they've been married for a couple of months, aiming for fluff. Hope you enjoy it, and thx for the suggestion!

• • •

"Blaaaaaaaine! I'm freezing, what are you doing out of bed? I need my husband to keep me warm." Kurt whined.

Blaine smiled while getting back into bed, "Love, I needed to use the restroom, my bladder wasn't gonna hold it much longer. Besides, you have 5 blankets, the comforter, fuzzy socks, my sweatshirt and sweatpants. I honestly don't know how you're still cold." Kurt just snuggled closer to Blaine.

"I may have all of those things, but the one thing that I actually need to stay warm is my adorable, bushy haired, very warm for some strange reason, husband." Kurt exclaimed into Blaine's chest.

The curly haired man chuckled and started drawing hearts on Kurt's back with his finger. After a few minutes, he heard the steady breathing of the man snuggled into him, indicating that he was asleep. "I'll always be there to keep you warm my love." he whispered into Kurt's ear, "Always". Then fell in sync with Kurt's breathing and fell asleep.

• • •

When Kurt woke up he was really warm and comfy, he rolled around to see Blaine fast asleep and smiled up at him.

Getting bored he started peppering kisses all over Blaines face, on his forehead, his nose, two cheeks, then his lips. Blaine's eyes then fluttered open.

"Morning, sleepyhead." Kurt said.

"Morning." he said, still half asleep. "What time is it?" he asked, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

Kurt looked at the digital clock on the vanity, "10:30."

Blaine groaned and picked up a pillow to throw at Kurt, "Why did you wake me up so early on my day off?" Blaine grumbled turning over to try and fall back asleep.

Kurt dodged the pillow with a laugh, "I was bored and I wanted to talk to my baby."

"Kurt, if you wanted to talk to your Vogue magazines, you could've just went downstairs and do so, no need to wake me up." Blaine said with a small grin on his face.

Kurt playfully hit Blaine on the shoulder and gave him his best death glare, "Blaine Devon Anderson-Hummel, that was very mean, you know darn well that I was talking about you."

Blaine laughed and got up to get dressed, "Well sometimes I have to second guess myself." The taller male rolled his eyes at that but followed his partners actions.

The two Anderson-Hummels went downstairs to attempt at breakfast, you see neither of them got the day off together very often so they make every moment count.

Kurt went to start coffee and asked Blaine, "Are you that hungry?" Blaine shook his head, "Just some coffee is fine, then after we can watch a movie."

Kurt smiled, "Sounds perfect."

Kurt made the coffee poured them into two cups and walked over to the couch where Blaine was trying to put on a movie.

"What's the movie?" Kurt asked.

"Aladdin."

"That's my favorite." The taller man exclaimed, getting really excited. Blaine loved it when Kurt got childish and excited.

"I know, that's why I picked it." he said very proudly.

"Gee I knew I married you for a reason." Kurt teased while snuggling up to Blaine wrapping his arms around Blaines torso and putting his head on Blaines shoulder.

Blaine kissed his forehead and put his arm around Kurt while saying, "Hm, good to know I'm of some use."

Kurt playfully smacked him once again, "I love you so much.", he told Blaine and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you more." Blaine said.

"Yeah, well if that were true I wouldn't be cold right now, it's freezing Blainey, I thought you were supposed to be warm." Kurt complained, and if possible, snuggled closer to Blaine.

Blaine chuckled at his husband, kissed him on the lips and said for the second time to Kurt, "I'll always keep you warm baby, always."

I actually liked this one, thanks again for the suggestion.