Klaine Watches Glee

Thanks glee_fandom for the prompt!
•••
"The username is michalbolten69." Kurt read aloud as Blaine typed it into the computer.

"Password?"

"Um, blurt0216." He said hesitantly as Blaine typed that in as well, "Doesn't that sound like our names combined?"

"No.. I always thought if someone were to combine our names, it would be Klaine." Blaine said as he sat back against the headboard, laptop in his lap

"True." Kurt said as he sat next to him and put his head on Blaine's shoulder, reading a piece of paper that was in his hands, "So the instructions say to login to Netflix, then go to the search bar and type in 'Glee'."

Blaine nodded and did what was instructed, "Who gave you that paper anyway?" He asked as he typed.

"Sue. It was a wedding present from her, she said it would give us a good laugh so I thought why not." He shrugged as Blaine pressed enter.

Blaine nodded in understanding as he clicked on the show they were looking for, "There's six seasons it says. Do we watch all of them?"

Kurt looked at the paper, "It says here to watch season 2 episode 6 and season 1 episode 1."

"Sounds good. Comfy?" Blaine asked Kurt who nodded and snuggled deeper into his side, making Blaine wrap an arm around him as he started the first recommended episode.

The episode was called 'Never Been Kissed' and it only took Kurt a couple of minutes to realize what this show was about.

"Hey, isn't that Karofsky?" Blaine commented as they were a couple of minutes into the episode.

"This shows about us." Kurt stated, realization hitting him, "That was in my junior year that happened. Right before I met you."

Blaine furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Did you just let her record all of this?"

"No. I don't know how she got all this footage."

The shorter male shook his head, "Thats Sue for ya, always full of surprises." Kurt chuckled and shook his head as well, watching the episode.

Blaine furrowed his eyebrows as the show went on and Kurt noticed, "Puppy, whats wrong?" He asked, using a pet name that he came up with.

"Nothing, Kitten." He responded, using a pet name back and kissed his temple, "I just hate that no one helped you when you were getting bullied."

Kurt sighed and moved his head slightly to look up at him, "I know, I hated it too but it was what it was. They helped out eventually though, no big deal."

Blaine sighed and nodded as Kurt turned his head back to the screen, "Oo, look. This is when we first meet." Kurt said excitedly, clapping his hands. Blaine chuckled.

"Excuse me, can I ask you a question? I'm here." Netflix Kurt said, as real Kurt mouthed the words.

"My name's Blaine." Netflix Blaine said as real Blaine mouthed the words as well.

"Kurt." Netflix Kurt said.

"I can't believe you thought what you were wearing looked anything like the Dalton Uniform." Blaine said with a laugh as the screen now showed them running down the hallway in slow motion.

Kurt blushed, "Oh hush, I thought I did pretty good considering all I had to go off was the school website." He said with a small chuckle. Blaine kissed Kurt's cheek with a smile while nodding.

They watched the rest of the episode as Blaine's fist clenched up a bit when the scene where Karofsky kissed Kurt came on, it took a bunch of peppering kisses and whispering pet names to calm him down.

The rest of it was funnier to watch, with the mashups and all the boys thinking of Coach Beiste when making out, Blaine couldn't believe he used to go to school with these people.

The episode soon ended and they looked at each other, "Well that was... interesting." Kurt said first, Blaine nodding in agreement, "I'm kind of interested to watch the other episode because if this season was your junior year, then that means season one was your sophomore year, and I don't get to hear many stories about that."

Kurt groaned and buried his face in Blaine's neck, "I looked horrible that year." He mumbled.

"Kitten, I don't think that's possible." Blaine said as he rubbed his arm and used his other hand to click on the episode.

Kurt groaned as it started, he peeked out after a couple of seconds but quickly hid his face again as his sophomore self was standing on the auditorium stage with his hands on his hips singing 'Mr. Cellophane'.

Blaine chuckled, "It's not that bad."

"My hair Blaine, look at it."

"I think it looks cute." He said as he kissed his head.

"I really needed to learn about hair products." Kurt said, looking at his younger self in disgust.

Blaine shook his head as the episode went on, laughing at some parts but shutting up from the glare Kurt was giving him.

The episode soon ended and Blaine was expecting Kurt to make a fuss about it but instead he heard tiny snores coming from the boy. He smiled and put the laptop to the side as he moved Kurt so he was lying down on a pillow, kissing his forehead.

Kurt got comfortable and scooted so he was close to Blaine, making the shorter male smile. He waited a couple of minutes before putting the laptop back on his lap.

Curiosity getting the best of him, he quickly and quietly found a pair of earbuds and plugged them into the laptop, watching the rest of the season.

Let's just say Blaine had a lot of good laughs.

I didn't really know how to end it.

Hope you liked it though glee_fandom , I enjoyed writing it.

Also Aly, if you're reading this, I hope it's okay I used the pet names.