Happy New Year

*edited*

So this one goes out too 5Harminazor , hope it's what your looking for! Thx for the suggestion.

Ok so in this one takes place in NYC but Klaine is broken up, Kurt's dating Adam and they're having a New Years Eve party at the loft. Oh and there's Finchel but their happy and dating.

• • •

"3 hours until midnight." Ryan Seacrest says on the TV.

"Are you ready for our first New Years kiss?" Adam asked. Kurt nodded and gave a small smile but didn't say anything.

For the past 3 years Kurt's New Year's Eve kiss was with the same man, the same gel haired hobbit who acted like 5 year old but was sweet, caring, lov---. No, he thought, stop, he cheated and that's unacceptable.

But Kurt couldn't stop thinking about what Blaine was doing today. Every New Year's Eve they would take a blanket and a picnic outside away from all the hectic partying and drinking (they never drank after what happened at The Rachel Berry House Party Train Wreck Extravaganza) and would just snuggle up next to each other and talk about their New Years resolutions or what they wanted to forget about that year. They would just talk freely, no judgement just two lovers talking. Thinking about it made him miss Blaine.

"Kurt. Earth to Kurt." he heard someone say and saw fingers being snapped in front of him.

Kurt snapped out of his trance and looked up to see Adam staring worriedly at him, "You alright? I called your name like 10 times and you didn't respond." the blonde asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine, I just uh I have to talk to Rachel." He said quickly, kissed Adam on the cheek and went to go find his friend.

When Kurt finally found Rachel she was sitting on the couch with a drink in her hand and sitting in between two guys who looked like they were fighting over her.

"Your eyes, they're like, really pretty." one of them said, obviously drunk

"That's my pick up line you idiot, stop stealing it." the other one said, intoxicated as well.

"Um, both of you I have a boyfriend and he's coming here so I'm just gonna leave... bye!" Rachel told the two boys but they didn't seem to hear her, now arguing about who's pickup line is who's.

When she saw Kurt she smiled and walked up to him," God I hope Finn gets here soon, these people are starting to get really drunk and get all over me." Kurt laughed at that.

Rachel saw the look on her best friends face immediately, "What's wrong Kurt, you have that I've been thinking face."

Kurt looked at her, "Well I have been thinking."

"About what?" She asked, voice full of curiosity.

Kurt bit his lip, telling Rachel would make his feelings true: he missed Blaine. But before he could say anything Rachel let out a gasp, Kurt turned to look where she was staring, at first he just saw Finn then he saw who was standing next to him he almost fainted.

Standing next to Finn was Blaine Anderson.

• • •