Halloween Movies and Cuddles

*edited*

Just some halloween fluff of your favorite gays.

                                     • • •

It was a dark spooky Halloween night in the town of Lima, the wind was howling and the tress were shaking. Trick-or-treaters were ending their search for teeth rotting goodness and heading home to sort out there candy and trade with friends or family.

Kurt was lounged on the couch reading, or silently judging, the latest fall edition of  Vogue as a Disney Channel Halloween movie played in the background.

He was alone for this Halloween, his dad and Carole were in Washington while Finn was at Rachel's so he had the house to himself. Getting up to get something to eat he heard footsteps in the hallway, he curiously went toward it when a voice came up behind him and said:

"BOO!" 

"Ah!" Kurt screamed loudly. While trying to calm down his heart he turned to see who it was that scared him. What he saw was his boyfriend standing there with a huge grin on his face.

"Blaine!", he hit the other boy in the arm, "What the hell was that for?"

"I was trying to get you into the Halloween spirit."

Kurt gave him a bitch glare, "How did you get in anyway?"

"Your dad left a key for me before he left, said that you were going to be alone and suggested I come and surprise you." Blaine told him with huge puppy eyes.

Kurt walked up to the shorter boy and looked into his adorable hazel eyes, wrapping his arms around the boys neck he said, "I should be mad at you, Mister"

Blaine put his arms securely around Kurt's waist while humming and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "Why again?"

"For scaring me half to death."

Kissing the older boy again Blaine walked over to the DVD stand and picked out a couple of movies, "How about I make it up to you by having a Halloween movie marathon while cuddling."

Kurt tapped his index finger on his chin like he was thinking it over, "Deal."

The two boys got situated, one getting popcorn and candy while the other got blankets. They both ended up on the couch, Blaine sitting up against the couch while Kurt snuggled up into his side and rested his head on the chest of the shorter boy.

The first movie they watched was Halloween, throughout the movie Blaine could feel Kurt tense up at the more gory parts.

"Kurt," Blaine stated as Kurt hummed in response, "You ok?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine"

Blaine didn't believe him but said nothing.When Michael Myers was about to stab someone Kurt whimpered quietly and hid his face in the crook of Blaines neck.

Patting the other boy on the arm Blaine asked, "Kurt, are you sure you're ok?"

When he didn't say anything Blaine paused the movie and moved the older boy so he was sitting on his lap, "Kurt? Are you scared of the movie?"

At first he didn't do anything but then he slowly nodded, "Please don't judge me, I have a bit of fear of horror stuff."

Blaine laughed, "I promise, love, I won't judge you. Do you want to watch something else?"

Kurt bit his lip, "No, no I don't want to ruin our night."

"There's no such thing" Blaine told him kissing his forehead.

Grabbing the remote he flipped threw the channels to see what was on, he stopped when he saw Hocus Pocus. The pair laughed and sang along to the silly movie both believing that this was the best Halloween they've ever had.

For the record I've never watched Halloween so if that parts wrong feel free to tell me.

Also sorry for not making it scary, I thought I would do fluff because why not.

Anyways, Happy Halloween and I hope you get lots of candy 😁Thanks for reading!

Also new Flash episode tonight, who's watching it?