Jealous Much?

Thanks to random_user_1 for the prompt.

Takes place a bit after 'Blame It on the Alcohol'.

In which Kurt gets over Blaine and finds interest in someone else. Blaine then realizes his feelings for Kurt, getting jealous, and tries to win him over.
•••
"He needs to leave." A very aggravated Blaine whisper yelled.

"Blaine, I think you're overreacting." A very annoyed Jeff replied with an eye roll.

"No, Jeff. He isn't a Warbler, he shouldn't be here!"

"Kurt approved it with Wes, if Wes says he could be there, then it's okay. Besides it would mean a lot for Kurt." Jeff tried to reason.

Blaine groaned, he was expecting to have a bunch of fun in Warblers practice today but then Chandler, the new transfer student, had to come with Kurt to practice and say something funny to the chestnut hair boy every two seconds and make him laugh like mad. It made Blaine sick.

Oh yeah, Chandler was also Kurt's crush.

Not that Blaine cared.

Honestly. It just made him upset that another boy, whom he's known for a day, was taking Kurt's attention away from the group and most importantly, Kurt's attention away from Blaine.

But Blaine wasn't jealous, no, it may seem like it, but he wasn't. He technically wasn't allowed to be jealous since, you know, after Kurt confessed his feelings to him, Blaine kissed and went out with Rachel Berry.

Rachel freaking Berry. A girl.

Blaine was just simply concerned for his friends knowledge on what was going on in the group. Hence not liking Chandler be there and distracting Kurt.

"Just at least pretend to be nice. Please? For Kurt?" Jeff pleaded.

Blaine groaned again. "Fine. But if he makes heart eyes at Kurt one more time, I'm pouncing on him." He warned his blonde haired friend.

Yeah, totally not jealous.

Jeff chuckled. "Alright, and I'll have my phone on video to record that but for now, go back in there and be nice." He said the last part sternly as he pointed to the double doors to the Warblers practice room.

Blaine threw his head back in annoyance as he opened the doors and walked into the room full of boys talking loudly, "Okay!" Wes exclaimed as he tapped his gavel loudly, shutting all of then up, "Now that junior member Blaine is back, we can continue the meeting. I believe we were talking about solos."

Blaine blocked off Wes's excessive babbling and focused on Kurt, or rather, Kurt's interaction with the new transfer student. Apparently they met when Kurt gave him a tour of the place and immediately hit it off.

But they hit it off a bit too well for Blaine's liking. Like, right now for instance, they weren't paying a mind to anyone else as they were listening to something through earbuds and giggling while subconsciously playing footsies.

Blaine was about to loose it, or as Kurt would've put it, pull a Santana and go all Lima Heights on Chandlers ass when Chandler twined his fingers with Kurt's and Kurt accepted it.

"Would you two just stop?!" Blaine exclaimed, standing up, looking at Kurt and Chandler and interrupting Wes's talking.

Jeff face palmed himself.