Glee-ful Disney Week Pt. 3

The one shot you all have been waiting for (not really) is now here! Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks to confizzledd (from a while back) for a song option. Ik you don't ship Klaine anymore but I just wanted to give you credit for the idea.

And also thanks to random_user_1 for another song option in this chapter.
•••
Lucy 'Quinn' Fabray had a huge problem.

Well, it wasn't huge per say. But it was huge to her.

She was in love with Noah Puckerman.

Now Quinn knew that every single girl in McKinley was in love with him but this.. this was different.

Quinn got to see a totally different side to Puck then everyone else did. The sweet, more caring side. When she was pregnant with Beth, he was caring, more patient and way more responsible then he cared to admit.

Now why couldn't she just go up to him and kiss him square on the lips you ask? (Because after all, she's still Quinn Fabray) Well that had a simple answer to it.

She was scared.

Yeah, yeah. The Quinn Fabray was scared. Scared of getting her heart shattered, scared of getting rejected and most of all, scared of never finding love.

This was all going on in her head when they had a snack break during Glee. The Warblers and New Directions were spread out, talking to one another and getting to know each other better.

Quinn was sitting on of the chairs, on her phone and playing with her cross necklace as Santana came and sat with her, "I know you're in love with Puck." She stated as she flipped her hair.

"Hello to you, Santana." Quinn greeted with an eye roll as she put her phone down, "And what are you talking about? I don't like Puck."

"I know. You love him." She said pointedly.

Quinn scoffed, "I do not."

"Please, the way you stare at him from the other side of the choir room is sickening." Santana said with an eye roll, earning a blush from the blonde, "Why don't you just kiss him? Didn't you two have like a baby together?"

"We did, but it's not that simple."

"Then make it that simple. All you have to do is-"

"No." Quinn cut in, "I'm not doing anything because I don't like, or love him. We're just friends."

"Who had a baby together." The Latina muttered.

Quinn shot her glare as Sue and Mr. Schue called everyone back. The two stood up and went to their seats as everyone piled back into the room, "Alright everyone." Mr. Schue started as everyone got settled, "You've had a bit to think about song choices. Anyone have something they want to share?" He asked as he looked around the room.

They all looked around the room as Quinn thought of a great Disney song that fit her situation perfectly, she raised her hand, "Quinn? You have something?"

She nodded and went over to the band to whisper a song and stood up at the front of the room, looking at Santana as the song started.

If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that