'Bad' Crush

*edited*

So this one goes out to adore55 , thanks for the suggestion and I hope this is what your looking for! So it's Pre-Klaine and it's Cherrio!Kurt and Badboy!Blaine.

• • •

RIIIIING went the school bell indicating that it was time for the next class. Kurt ran out of that class faster then a bullet, he hated Ms.Dolores daily lectures on why reading the textbook is important. Who cares about that anyway?

He walked up to his locker, spinning the combination when he heard a voice behind him, "Hey Hummel, you, me, my house. 7:30."

The chestnut hair boy looked up to see honorary badboy, Blaine Anderson, giving him a smirk. He rolled his eyes. "Anderson, like I've said before; you're not my type."

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure my type is tall and gorgeous." Blaine winked.

Kurt tried to hide the blush on his cheeks. He's had a crush on the leather jacket wearing boy since freshman year, when he wants so badboyish. But apparently people change within two years. "I'm not going to ask you again, please stop hitting on me."

Kurt may have also thought that he was way out of Blaine's league, Cheerio or not.

Blaine shrugged, "Suit yourself." and with that he turned and sauntered down the hallway, making sure to shake his butt a little for Kurts pleasure.

Blaine would deny it if anyone ever asked him but secretly, he had a crush on Kurt Hummel. He admired how the boy was so brave coming out to his dad and the whole school with a whole bunch of homophobes in it.

But I mean come one the Kurt Hummel: head cheerleader, fashionista, diva, and glee club member could never like him.

With that he walked down the hall to go to his next class.

Being the bad boy no one messed with him even if he was gay, but he watched Karofsky, Azimio and the other football guys throw slushies and hit Kurt constantly. He wanted nothing more then to jump in and tell them to stop, but he had a reputation to up hold.

Kurt grabbed his books and shut his locker then headed toward his next class. Walking down the hall someone bumped into him and shoved him in the locker. "Watch where your flying, Fairy" Azimio said in a disgusted tone walking away from him. Kurt just picked up his stuff and stood up, walking back to class like nothing happened.

Little did he know Blaine saw the whole thing. This made the gel haired boy think, if he wanted Kurt Hummel he would have to forget about his reputation and start acting like a gentleman.

• • •

"Mr.Schue, I don't see why I'm not getting the solo for Sectionals." Rachel whined, crossing her arms over her chest.

It was after school in glee club and Mr.Schue just announced the set list for Sectionals and Quinn was going to be doing a solo.

Rachel was livid.

"Oh hush Man Hands, you get every solo at the drop of a hat. Let the rest of these Lima losers and me have a chance for once." Santana quipped, rolling her eyes.

"I agree with Santana." A voice came from the door, everyone looked up to see non other than: Blaine Anderson...

Ok so I think I'm gonna make this two parts, because it would be too long of a chapter for what I have planned, I hope you guys liked it. Thanks again! And please comment also I'm open for suggestions!