See You Soon

*edited*

Prompt: Klaine saying there goodbyes before Kurt leaves for New York... and before Blaine was an idiot and cheated but you know, on with the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own Glee but if I did, I would've put a reason why Finn passed away.

• • •

"-good bagels, great coffee also you can get Chinese food at 1 in the morning no problem." Blaine said, counting off each thing with his fingers.

Kurt sighed and wrapped himself closer to the younger boy. They were sitting on Kurt's bed snuggling and savoring the last few moments that he would be in Lima. Blaine was trying to make Kurt feel better by making a list of the "amazing things" that are in New York, as he put it.

"The zoo's are nice too, along with the malls, you love the mall and the clothes, I mean at least the people in New York won't judge you for your amazing sense in fashion." Blaine kept rambling on.

Kurt kissed him too shut him up. "You done?" he asked.

Blaine ducked his head a blush on his cheek s. "Done with what?"

The other boy gave him a look that said 'you know exactly what you're doing'.

Blaine got off the bed and busied himself with organizing things around the room, avoiding the other boy's gaze, "I just want you to be happy with this decision and not regret it."

Kurt walked over to where the shorter boy was and wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his head on his shoulder, "The only thing I'm going to regret is not stealing you from this god-awful town and forcing you to come to New York with me."

The boy laughed and turned around to wrap his arms around the porcelain skinned teen, staring into his bright blue eyes, "So you wanted to kidnap me?" Blaine asked, a grin playing on his face. "

"Basically." Kurt nodded, both boys quietly giggled.

They stared at each other once more, both not wanting to leave this exact spot but knew that was far from possible.

"Kurt! 5 minutes then we need to go!" his dad called from the living room.

Said boy sighed. Time was flying by way too fast. "Ok dad! We'll be down in a minute." he called back .

Kurt could see tears starting to form in Blaine's eyes, "Hey, hey, you can't cry on me ok? Because we all know that when you start crying, I'll start crying and I'm already going on a plane which will do wanders on my skin and hair but you know, I'll have to live." Blaine nodded with a smile and wiped his eyes.

"Come on, walk me downstairs?"

"Of course."

They walked down the stairs hand in hand and stopped at the bottom. Blaine couldn't take it anymore, he smashed his lips on Kurt's and put all the emotion he could into it, Kurt kissed back with the same amount of passion and emotion, if not more. They broke apart, foreheads touching, "I love you" Kurt whispered.

"I love you more" Blaine whispered back. "This is goodbye then?" he asked sadly.

"No, I promised I'd never say goodbye. So this is a 'see you soon', ok?"

Blaine smiled and said, "See you soon, Kurt"

"See you soon, Blaine"

Well, hoped you like this chapter and I could use some prompt ideas too! Plz comment and vote 😊